Home

samandmax dot com

Dang it! I knew about that 2 years ago. I was shown that image in an Art History class. I tried to take a picture of the slide, several different ways, and it wasn't coming out. I finally get the tool, at school, to take pictures of slides, and then the teacher can't find the slide anymore....

I wanted to be the first one to point that out.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought the reason it was cancelled was it cost too much due to having actualy art, unlike Space Goofs, which stayed on a few more years despite the sad animation.

I never watched or liked Space Goofs but I really enjoyed the Stupid Invaders game, even though it wasn't much of a game, gamewise.

And I have no clue what slides you are talking about Scummbuddy.

If you check out http://www.samandmax.com/images/kilpeck.jpg you'll see a stone image of a dog and a rabbit. It's a close up image of a church somewhere in Europe, and in my Art History class, we talked about the church, then on a close up slide/portrait of the church, there was practically the same image of that dog and bunny. I tried to get that image so I could post it here, but to no avail, and then I forgot about it.

Basically, the builders of the church were given several small areas around the church exterior to decorate as they wanted. And this one person, created an image of things to come.

I never watched or liked Space Goofs but I really enjoyed the Stupid Invaders game, even though it wasn't much of a game, gamewise.

I have that game, never played it much though, I never even got out of the house I just kept getting killed, or lost, then I got frustrated and quit. But that was years ago right after it came out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Registration Service Provided By: Netrillium Web Hosting Services

Visit: http://www.netrillium.com

Domain name: samandmax.com

Registrant Contact:

Steve Purcell (sudaria@attbi.com)

+1.7077813131

Fax: +1.

PO Box 2615

Petaluma, CA 94953