Home

**The Ultimate Star Wars: Battlefront II Wish List Thread**

PR-0927

Originally posted by Majin Revan

I have the ARC-170 in bold.

Darth Andrew, have you watched that preview video? The lady says that no vehicles or characters or weapons are being removed. Stuff is just being added (a ton of stuff).

:fett:

Oh I see, nvm then. Do you have the tri-foil Republic starfighter?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darth Andrew, have you watched that preview video? The lady says that no vehicles or characters or weapons are being removed. Stuff is just being added (a ton of stuff).

I thought someone said that they would only use Ep. III stuff. And I did see the video; I just thought they would take out some things.

But then why would they do that when everybody knows whats coming out. That would not only let us down, but disappoint some people. Not mentioning the gameplay people would have expected from it.

Originally posted by Leviathan

No, that's not the MTT ! I didn't find images of it extracted from Star Wars : Episode I, but picture of the corresponding LEGO set.

7126-1.jpg

No, that is some BSed version of a vehicle for Star Wars from LEGO. It doesn't actually exist at all.

Neon...WTF? The MTT an AT-TE are totally different.

:fett:

Neon...WTF? The MTT an AT-TE are totally different.

[/b]

Calm down calm down ^^.

I mean that you got a AT-AT and a AT-TE in battlefront, you can use them as spawns and vehicles at the same time. Well there is also a MTT, you added it to your map if you can remember :p. It's the one of the CIS ;)

No No No !!!

MTT is the big spawn vehicle that is already in star wars battlefront :bdroid2:

The big brown one that moves very slow, gametoast has had a screen of it, but they deleted it today :(

What? MTT's are the big droid landders in TPM.

C.I.S.' landders, as you said, are those low-altitude ships : Trade Federation landing ship.

MTT are these troop transports : Trade Federation MTT. You can also see the top of this vehicule on the introduction's movie of the "Clone Wars Compaign", when the droïd army is spreading on Naboo plains. They advance behind the AAT's...

What I wish were some unlockables for the game:

-After beating all four campaigns on hard (presuming each side had a campaign), you would unlock a fifth faction, the Yuzhon Vong, and that would have it's own campaign vs the Galactic Alliance (they would modify the Rebel Alliance a bit to do this) and would also be playable in Instant Action, Multiplayer, etc with the Galactic Alliance as the other opposing faction.

-After beating the Yuzhon Vong campaign on hard, you would unlock the "Miscellaneous Faction," which would compose of all of the native characters you fought in the campaigns, such as Royal Naboo Guards, Tusken Raiders, ewoks, etc.

In my opinion, THIS WOULD BE AWESOME!:D

As for me, I don't think Pandemic Studios would want to make Expended Universe's characters, like Yuuzhan Vongs... Moreover, they'd need to create their weapons and items, which has not been created in 3D or pictures. (Amphi sticks, ...)

Personally, I'd love to have the BF1 maps (enhanced) as an unlockable along with an ultra hard mode, and make the "free for all faction fighting" an unlockable, so people actually want to complete the game!

Archived