Home

My WIP

I'm new to the boards so I thought I would say hi. Hi!

Right now I'm working on a blond PC character (see my avatar), silver bladed lightsaber, 8 new lightsaber colors, Jedi Consular Pack, 6 new Force crystals, new jedi robes, and putting back a few things the creators left out of the game. This is all for KotOR 1 and all of it will be put in the game so there won't be a need for cheats. I haven't got K2 yet.

I'll post pix as soon as I can if you want to see them.

If you have any ideas or requests just PM me and I'll see what I can do. I can do just about anything when it comes to textures and coding.

Thanks and I hope to speak to you all more soon!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the forums! I see you are either a quick learner or have done some modding before.

If you want ideas/old requests, take a look at the Mod Requests Sticky Thread at the top of this forum. In the first post, T7Nowhere provided links back to previous incarnations of the thread when there were mod requests for KotOR1. (See Mod Request Thread #2 and the first half of #3, esp.)

Welcome to the forums! The more the merrier! :D

I saw from your profile your occupation:

Archaeolgy Student & Wise Ass
yes, you'll fit in quite perfectly around here ;) hehehe...

and it's good to see that KotOR I hasn't lost it's mod appeal. Too good of a game to give up on IMO :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Liverandbacon

Hurray! I don't have KOTOR II yet either, so it's nice to see that mods are still coming out for it. To my knowledge this is the first KOTOR I mod since TSL was released.

There's been quite a few more released (especially recently) ;)

http://www.pcgamemods.com/6/

Though that doesn't mean more aren't welcome :D

I still play KotOR even though I have TSL too, so new mods are always great to see :)

Archaeolgy Student & Wise Ass

OHH great just what I need, more competition in the Wise @$$ department.

All kidding aside welcome to the boards. It's always nice to see female modders join up as it helps further crush the myth that women have NO interest in computers or scifi or any of this genre.

If you need a hand with any of the projects your working on I'm sure any of us will glad to answer whatever questions you have. Many of us are just a PM away for more detailed help.

Welcome to the boards :)

As Achilles said, from what you have on you site, I am sure everyone is eager to see what you will come up with for Kotor!

Originally posted by Darkkender

If you need a hand with any of the projects your working on I'm sure any of us will glad to answer whatever questions you have. Many of us are just a PM away for more detailed help.

That's true! However we encourage members to post their questions on the boards inasmuch as possible instead of using PM as the answers may help other people too. Most of the time when you have a question, other people tend to have the same question ;)

Thanks for the great welcome! :)

Here's some previews of a PC character I've made. I call her Mariana. She's wearing another mod of mine (The Consular Robes) but I'll post that later.

A nice closeup:

closeup.jpg

A closeup of the back from Carth's P.O.V.:

closeupb.jpg

A full body shot baby:

fullbody.jpg

She has custom undies too but I forgot to screenshot those. I'll do that later.

Originally posted by Darkkender

It's always nice to see female modders join up as it helps further crush the myth that women have NO interest in computers or scifi or any of this genre.

Actually, maybe it's just me, but have I seen a recent surge in female modders on this forum?

Like I said, maybe it's me, but I could swear that there are alot of us. :p

Anyways, cate, those are awesome. You are really good at what you do. Keep it up. ^_^

THEY'RE UP!!!

I just finished updated my website and I added all of the mods that I've finished so far. Just go to my website --> Games --> Mods

http://www.btstudios.us/

I forgot to add the mod that included everything so some of the mods aren't compatible with others. (The Silver and Color Crystals is all I can think of.) I'll make a mod to combine all of my mods together soon. I just need to get some sleep right now...

Originally posted by cate_kroft

THEY'RE UP!!!

I just finished updated my website and I added all of the mods that I've finished so far. Just go to my website --> Games --> Mods

http://www.btstudios.us/

I forgot to add the mod that included everything so some of the mods aren't compatible with others. (The Silver and Color Crystals is all I can think of.) I'll make a mod to combine all of my mods together soon. I just need to get some sleep right now...

Cool beans.

Sleep? Don't you know your a modder now there is no such thing as sleep. Your only allowed to sleep after you've had feedback from 10 other modders. Didn't you know that.:D

Originally posted by TheGreatXL

Actually, maybe it's just me, but have I seen a recent surge in female modders on this forum?

Like I said, maybe it's me, but I could swear that there are alot of us. :p

Anyways, cate, those are awesome. You are really good at what you do. Keep it up. ^_^

hmmm, I just learnt something new...

anywho.. back on topic

I like the re-skins they look very nice... keep up to good modding and DK is right, modders aren't allowed to sleep.... j/k.... although I'm pretty sure it's true for modelers.... I average 5 hours :(... not good... lol

So glad you likes them!!

I'm working on more right now! I think I may even be able to figure out the lightsaber coding and make the holy grail of modding.... a glowing black lightsaber blade.

I had to get some sleep yesterday because today I went out a bought a bunch of Star Wars stuff and that had UPCs you could send off to get even more Star Wars stuff.

Archived