Home

Place yer' pics, ladies and gentlemen! (56k = Death to yer' brains)

Originally posted by Darth Tepe

Just to say that Pie, you seriously need a change of style.

One could say the same about YOU eh? Perhaps your attire offends me, will you change? I doubt it. We are who we are, and we should be nobody else.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth Tepe

...Nothing personal, of course. I just don't like goths..

You possibly don't like the clothing style, musical style or even way of thinking. However, saying you hate a large group of people because they have the same lifestyle, is ignorant and plain bull****.

Originally posted by GothiX

You possibly don't like the clothing style, musical style or even way of thinking. However, saying you hate a large group of people because they have the same lifestyle, is ignorant and plain bull****.

He didn't say he hated them, just that he didn't like them. He could just be indifferent and not hate them or like them y'know.

Originally posted by jokemaster

It's comments like those that made me wait so long before posting my pics in these threads

:(

:crybaby:

Well, I only figure they're not you, because they're from two totally different sites. Also, I thought you were young.

So, meh.

Originally posted by Acrylic

Well, I only figure they're not you, because they're from two totally different sites. Also, I thought you were young.

So, meh.

Ah, but one of them I said was older. I could've had it on another site, but forgotten my password or switched or ran out of bandwith.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

You'd be grumpy too if somebody called you chubby. It's freaking rude....nuff said. You can't play this off, shrug it off, or deny saying it. You said it, and it pissed me off. Thing is, you should NOT have said it in the first place, yet you do not seem to care, or take responsiblity for your actions, which is a bad habbit of yours already.

[insert smart ass Astrotoy reply with at least 4 of these smilies: :p here]

:rolleyes:

grooves, I apologise for calling you chubby.

Is your girlfriend going to apologise for calling me "aladdins genie" You shouldnt encourage/condone her to insult people four posts in either.

[/no smilies]

Hopefully I will get my laptop back this week so I can post some pics of me and positively contribute to this thread!

mtfbwya

Ah, but one of them I said was older. I could've had it on another site, but forgotten my password or switched or ran out of bandwith.

Is that truthfully you? If so I sincerely appologize. However, if it is NOT you, and just a random picture, I'd like you to note the drama that has already unfolded because of tags' similar stunts. I'm not in the mood to repeat.

@Astro: You gotta admit, your beard is like....identical styled. And there's nothing wrong with it, I mean, the Genie in Aladdin is freakin awesome.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I@Astro: You gotta admit, youre freakin awesome.

werdage :)

but yeah, Robin Williams is awesome, in damn everything ! Everytime I watch his 'Live on Broadway' DVD, I get pains in the chest from laughin :D

mtfbwya

Is that truthfully you? If so I sincerely appologize. However, if it is NOT you, and just a random picture, I'd like you to note the drama that has already unfolded because of tags' similar stunts. I'm not in the mood to repeat.

Erm....I actually skipped the entire thread and just posted my pic...Anyway it's not a pic of mine, but the second one is a pic of one of my teachers I took on a school trip. And before you ask, he teaches Biology.

Erm....I actually skipped the entire thread and just posted my pic...Anyway it's not a pic of mine, but the second one is a pic of one of my teachers I took on a school trip. And before you ask, he teaches Biology.

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

but yeah, Robin Williams is awesome, in damn everything !

Except sometimes he can get annoying and repetetive. My mom absolutely doesn't like him anymore, because she's seen too much of him over the years and whatnot.

Anyways,

I think we should move the topics back to pic posting and discussion.

And @ jokemaster: Like ET said, if those pictures really are you, then I too apologize, but, I doubt it. :p

:eek:

OMG...thats the first ACTUAL pic i've seen of you grooves....they used to always be the darth maul costume :p

Ill post a pic later..when i get one of me

So long as tis a picture of someone you do know, fair enough :D

Originally posted by TiE 23

landkarte.jpg

Sexy? Ja?

TiE

ZOMG JA! I bet your mom and dad said you would grow hair in funny places and start thinking about girls, so how does it feel? I could never grow facial hair....successfully. :(

Acrylic:

Do you play any songs from The Who or not, that was not meant as a diss, I swear. I love that old classic rock stuff.

Astro:

Get on msn sometime and we will chat. Dunno about the GF, I cannot control her, and I refuse to do so. We are kinda of fighting right now, so you know how that is right? What can I say?

Acrylic:

Do you play any songs from The Who or not, that was not meant as a diss, I swear. I love that old classic rock stuff.

Oh sorry, I didn't know if it was a rhetorical (sp?) question!

Yeah, I can play Who stuff pretty easily. I'm more into playing stuff from Led Zeppelin though. But most of all I make up my own stuff. I never tried Can't Explain, but it sounds like just about the easiest song ever, so I'll try it one of these days (if not today! :p)

Archived