Home

[REL]Holowan Plugin

Originally posted by DarthMoeller

Well for head mods I have Mav's Fixed Billy Goad Chin Head, and t7's 2 new heads, but those 2 were installed after the plugin, since I just overwrote the heads.2da, portraits.2da, and appearance.2da. I shouldn't have any other mods that would cause that to happen, though if you need a complete list then tell me and I'll figure it out.

The one I'm most curious about is the Bastilla photo related one. The reason is I made a point not to use files that replaced default pc heads. I took every head skin replacement and portrait replacement and renamed them all prior to beginning merging to avoid just that problem. As I said I'll double check. Do you know which default PC it's replacing off the top of your head?

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darkkender

The one I'm most curious about is the Bastilla photo related one. The reason is I made a point not to use files that replaced default pc heads. I took every head skin replacement and portrait replacement and renamed them all prior to beginning merging to avoid just that problem. As I said I'll double check. Do you know which default PC it's replacing off the top of your head?

No, but I can find out in just a minute.

EDIT: Its the blonde caucasian one with the 2 braids that are tight on her head, and she has grey eyes. Sorry for the lack of PFBH-whatever, but I do not know that.

No, but I can find out in just a minute.

EDIT: Its the blonde caucasian one with the 2 braids that are tight on her head, and she has grey eyes. Sorry for the lack of PFBH-whatever, but I do not know that.

That's fine actually. I just ran through the starting of a new character and have tried all 3 female body types and got nothing. We may have to go through the full rundown afterall of mods installed. The reason is the Heads were the 1st thing completed in the mod and haven't had any changes since the v1.00 original package. The only bugs I had run across and fixed were in game glitches between v1.00 & v1.03.

Hey DM & DK the switch was there for me as well. I also noticed a couple of items that were the same. ;)

I've got USM

Plugin

BTW DK REALLY KEWL work on this :D

How do you feel about me doing an "update" of sorts? :D

I just noticed I have a head duplicate in there with another "taipae". I do already have an "edit" for her I did myself for me. If you want to let me know via a PM and I'll go ahead and either get it to you or make it. Just let me know either way if you want to do it.

If you'd like I'll double check things as I play through a complete game and let you know if I see any oddities or the like ;)

I like everything for the most part I see so far especially the "extras." I see now why you NEED the easter egg. DANG!!! I got killed lickety split :D

Originally posted by General Kenobi

Hey DM & DK the switch was there for me as well. I also noticed a couple of items that were the same. ;)

I've got USM

Plugin

BTW DK REALLY KEWL work on this :D

How do you feel about me doing an "update" of sorts? :D

I just noticed I have a head duplicate in there with another "taipae". I do already have an "edit" for her I did myself for me. If you want to let me know via a PM and I'll go ahead and either get it to you or make it. Just let me know either way if you want to do it.

If you'd like I'll double check things as I play through a complete game and let you know if I see any oddities or the like ;)

I like everything for the most part I see so far especially the "extras." I see now why you NEED the easter egg. DANG!!! I got killed lickety split :D

If you could help me narrow down where this glitch is at I would be more than glad. I cleared my overide again threw the archived files into it and I'm still not getting the Bastilla photo glitch. I'm starting to tear out hair here.

By the way feel free to send me a PM with your head duplicate fix. As well as any other glitches that you find.

If I can find where the head glitch is I'll have a patch up tonight.

DK, another thing I found is that there are multiple corpses on peragus that have the hoth robe pack inside of them. I assume that they are only supposed to be on one of them.

That comes from Macleodcorps Hoth robes mod originally. I decided to leave that part alone other than tweaking the inventory to include each of the robes with there own texture.

By the way what do people think of the New Launcher and startup background.wav file. If people have listened to the full background.wav might I recomend taking a long listen to it.:cool:

I haven't listened to the background wav at startup all the way through, but I was wondering what that came from. And I love the new launcer and the loading screens. Much better than what they ave us, and I love seeing Holowan on all of them.

Well I found in the variety of custom heads that come with the Plugin a mismatched photo with head scenario. I don't know if this is the one that people have been referencing. I searched through the main archive itself and there are no photo files that would overide the default photo's for female pc's and all of the portraits.2da references as well as heads.2da & appearance.2da references for default heads are all correct so I'm unsure where that mystery bastilla photo replacing a default PC problem lies. But I can say this with certainty that the bastilla photo problem is not a plugin error. Now it might be the photo glitch that I found if it was the head following a whole batch of female twilek heads.

Originally posted by yohan

~

Hey it's me again.

I have a big problem (or not)...

In the comm. room in the Ebon Hawk, when I click on -Launch Sith Battle Sim-

nothing happens, the screen turns black and that's it....

~

I just put a PM to Darkkender verifying it. I also had this issue and no chance of mod conflict. ;)

~

Originally posted by General Kenobi

I just put a PM to Darkkender verifying it. I also had this issue and no chance of mod conflict. ;)

I believe that this is Xcom's mod... (because I reconize the launch script in the dialog from my previous expirences with his mod) ...however he has no mention in the credits folder...

~

The battle sim is a glitch of sort it and a couple other mods of Xcom's were supposed to make it into the mod. However due to a variety of reasons I decided to not include it in the first release. I thought I had cleaned up all of the non-2da related stuff of Xcom's before release. I'll have a fix for it in the patch.

The launcher rox!... I have'nt listened to the whole .wav yet but I will.

I've played through about 8 hours, am at level 13 and these are the things that do not work for me:

I have the holowan Plugin installed with ........(Stoffe's?!?! I cant remeber) high level force powers mod installed after (I dont see how this is a problem though cuz it uses a pacher.)

1 When I started the game I chose the female guardian class and the first chiose was a pink mira. I scrolled through and chose the blue haired caucasian girl. When I did this it changed her default clothes to a really rad looking jumpsuit but I never got this in the game. Is this connected to #3?

2 <snip snip>

3 Echani Atton did not show up... I fixed this by overwriting the head and robe files with ones that I has downloaded with the "Echani Atton " mod previously. Crap is this going to affect the collar on his robe? When I used the original robe that came with that pak I noticed the collar didnt look right because I had Svosh's collar fix going too.

4 After meeting Grenn/killing the fake batu I found that the "uniforms" (<FullName> Jedi Guardian uniform etc.) do not look like their icons... they just look like regular civillian clothes (Ack I wanna see that cool outfit!)

5 When you meet the "Lost Jedi" she gives you the padawan saber but it is without a skin or something because when you try to take it to the upgrade screen its completesly silver, has no color crystal, and trying to upgrade it causes the game to crash

6 When is the part where you get the "lost jedi"as an npc? it seems like this is either tied to being male or broken because I have everyone but Mand. and Hk. (My memory is telling me that shes supposed to replace goto? I have him where is she? )

7 Noticed that when you meet disciple it plays him saying "I've found the exile" but the camera just shows a closed door and then an empty room in the enclave. Wha? maybe you could meet him... go through all the convos... leave... then pick him up at kunda after it shows the correct cut of him talking to carth? What is it supposed to do? I feel like its wrong because im staring at a wall.

8 Visas new robe is not upgradeable? the description says it is but it doesnt show up on the workbench.

Am I the only one that found theese? Sorry if I'm posting about something somone might have already asked about. I read the thread...

<Edit: I took out the duplicate info, man holowan doesnt like me today upload! d@rn you!>

Aside from that though this plugin kicks butt! I seriously almost peed my pants when I saw everything......... whee this gives me so many ideas.... thanks very much Darkkender, and all of the modders who.... um ....made theese mods. (damn its 8:41 and already 100......I can feel my intelligence sapping already)

Thanks again, hope this is of some help, please forgive the typoz.

Okay feeling a little overwhelmed and slightly confused there Fuu.

1] I did give alot of the new appearances there own unique default clothes and some have unique underwear outfits as well. Part of this is do to the fact that some of the heads don't look right on the default clothing models.

2] That was the subject being discussed earlier with MacLeodCorp. While the instance's of a half dozen copies of the robes will stop the corpses will have to stay for the patch. However they will be removed in the next version.

3] One of the key elements covered in the WIP thread that lost alot of it's content is that the mod would be using elements from other mods but maybe not the whole mod itself. Echani Atton is now a selectable PC. Infact many of the skin replacement mods out there for PC's have become new selectable PC's. If there are skin replacement mods you want to use that don't conflict with this go for it.

4] That may be a glitch related to clothing differences. I'll take a look into it however I pretty sure it is do to there new custom clothes look I gave a few of them. Once again some of the heads don't look good at all on default body models.

5] I think I looked into the mod originally that gives you that saber and discovered it is not a saber that can have it's crystal changed. It does not have a upcrystals.2da entry from the original mod. There are many lightsaber mods out there that do not have upcrystals entries and without that you will never be able to change the crystal in them. I believe I left this item in game because it was part of a larger mod.

6] I believe the lost jedi recruit mod was a seperate mod from a mod author who's mods are not in the Plugin. This may be because they never replied to my request to include there mods, I had no way to contact them except for a pcgamemods open forum, the mod was released after 6/11, or some other factor not covered.

7] I haven't played a female except once when I first got the game and I honestly can't remember disiples conversation routines to join the party. I will take a look into it though it might be that you didn't trigger the proper criteria in game yet. I don't think I really messed with his dialog other than relating to achilles disiple would you please shut up mod.

8] Visas's robe is that one of the ones crafted at the workbench? No matter I'll find it I imagine it might have been an error from the original mod. Other than merge dialogs, scripts 2da's and some utp, utc, & utc files I didn't mess with items that people made themselves. Some exceptions to this included renaming the file or changing there texture entries, I didn't change upgrade factors except for my own mods.

1] I did give alot of the new appearances there own unique default clothes and some have unique underwear outfits as well. Part of this is do to the fact that some of the heads don't look right on the default clothing models.

Of which we are very grateful :D

:thumbsup:

One of the many kewl features is all the new default clothing type changes you did :D

@Fuu

Okay I've some news for you here.

4] Fixed this problem I had forgotten the entries for Redhawks Exile general uniforms. This will be in the patch.(releasing tonight with or without GeneralKenobi's texture fixes.:rolleyes: )

5-6] Took a look at the "Lost Jedi" mod. This was not a recruit mod whence you don't get to recruit them. I was also correct the lightsabers you get from the Lost Jedi cannot have there crystals changed. I will however change the sabers for MacLeodCorp since it is an issue you would like addressed.

7] Found the disiple conversation bug I think. This will also been in the patch.

8] Fixed Stoffe MKB's visas robes to be properly upgradeable with both underlays & overlays.

4] Fixed this problem I had forgotten the entries for Redhawks Exile general uniforms. This will be in the patch.(releasing tonight with or without GeneralKenobi's texture fixes.:rolleyes

:xp:

Here's the screenie of "Tarran Enwarr" (the new version of Tai Pae)

Clickie Clickie

@DK check your PM box EDIT: files uploaded per request for you for what we've been talkin' about so far in a .rar for ya. ;) It's about 480kb so far in size. :D

@DK Thanks for looking into those issues, sorry about the nedless part and the confusing verbage. Thats what I get for trying to draft a garage while I'm posting..... I'll attempt to be more concise/carefull in the future (and I'll go back and fix all those typos...ugh sorry.). I am really enjoying playing this plugin so far and I'll be watching for that fix l8r.......Thanks again, you've helped alot, I'll be sure to do the same for someone someday when the nOob factor wears off.....:rolleyes:

@GK I dig Tarran Enwarr. Shes a hottie.......haha if thats a selectable head then I might have to start over....

So many goodies...... when do you guys ever get time to play?!?!?!?!..........Ha ha thank you so much, I'm learning more all the time.

Just a general anouncement to everybody.

It seems there is some sort of hangup with installing the High level force powers mod by Stoffe. I'm not sure as to what it is. I've received a couple of PM's asking me why there is a problem installing that mod on top of the Plugin. As it's not my mod I am uncertain.

Stoffe if you have any ideas what could be the problem can you give a shout out.

To anybody else if you are also having a problem with both the plugin and the high level force power mod can you mention it here so that I or Stoffe might get a clearer picture.

Also in general if people can try to post bugs and glitches here first instead of via PM that would be great.

Thank you all and to those I haven't heard from and those that I have I hope your enjoying the mod.

Buy/Sell stats for DLT-19 Long Range Rifle item. Cost is 19. :D I like it but it doesn't fit with the other custom gun prices. ;)

@Stoffe

Here's what problem I have after I install USM then Holowan Plugin then HL Force Powers V2:

The "Force Static Field" force power is duplicated at the top of the list of new powers and has a level 1 level 2 and level 3 version. Of course you know there is only 1 level in the actual power.

It shows up in game but doesn't do anything even if you've trained in it. a "dummy power" I guess you'd call it :D

Hope that helps a bit

Gen. Kenobi

Archived