Home

[REL]Holowan Plugin

Originally posted by Fuu

Ok so I put the patch in override and then loaded up a save game in the enclave before I unlock the door and talk to disciple..... ack.

When I walk in it still puts the camera in front of a closed door, plays "admiral, I have found the exile"

You are in the enclave sublevel, right? Sounds to me like the wrong dialog file is being used. The "admiral talk" should happen in Khoonda if the Disciple hasn't joined, not in the sublevel.

Both dialog files have the same name however (though they are in different modules), so to make it override friendly I renamed the Khoonda one to 602disc_enc.dlg, and altered the Disciples OnDialogue AI script (k_hen_discipdlg) to fire the renamed file instead of disc_enc.dlg if he is inside Khoonda. The (sublevel) disc_enc.dlg file had to be modified to add a conditional preventing the Disciple from joining if the Handmaiden was already on the team.

My entirely unqualified guess would be that this workaround has disappeared in the merging of the mod with the HLPlugin, since I assume other included mods modify either the Disciple's dialog or his scripts as well.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's strange that there would be a problem with the dialogue now. The reason is I intended this mod to be 100% USM compatible and only Stoffe's Haindmaiden for Female Pc's and the USM had that particular dialogue file to be merged. Now I discovered that Stoffe's was using disc_enc1.dlg(spelling may be wrong here) renamed disc_enc.dlg. So I simply adjusted the version found in the USM by changing the script check that was originally used there to the one that Stoffe's mod used. By the way the Version of the dialogue used in the USM matches the ingame copy of that dialogue.

@Stoffe Hey there nice catches up there :thumbsup:

As I was reading the "2da description's you were giving" it was literally "reciting" the problems exactly. I think those are Xcom's force power issues. ;) Yours all works perfectly. The dummy icon could simply be a byproduct of his mixed with yours not sure there. But all of those oddities you pointed out were exactly the problems. "no icon, etc." :D

And NO for me (to be honest) once I finished installing Holowan Plugin I immediately installed V2 Force Powers (sorry I'm a sucker for them :D not sure if TSL is even a game without them:confused: )

Originally posted by Darkkender

This may have been resolved with the patch. There had been a mix-up with stoffe's mod and the USM and I had used the wrong dialogue originally which was the one from stoffe's mod.

Both dialogue files, with the patch as well, begin with the Disciple/Carth conversation.

Besides that, I _think_ another problem with the Handmaiden mod and USM is that stoffe set 602disc_end.dlg as the default conversation for Mical in the Jedi enclave. However, the USM script tr_disciple.ncs triggers dis1_enc.dlg when you meet Disciple in the enclave sublevel, thereby always starting the USM dialog which does not contain stoffe's check if the Handmaiden is present and female exiles end up having to recruit the Disciple. As far as I can tell, the HLPlugin does not solve this conflict.

Just wanted to let ya know DK I think the default standard blue saber is Hefe's. The only reason I know is it is my ALL TIME favorite saber and looks so real its :eek: I might be mistaken and it's just one that looks very close but I didn't remember typing his name in the graphic credits so I thought I'd mention/ask? :D

Downloaded and installed the plugin patch and it works like a charm so far for me!

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Tupac Amaru

Both dialogue files, with the patch as well, begin with the Disciple/Carth conversation.

Besides that, I _think_ another problem with the Handmaiden mod and USM is that stoffe set 602disc_end.dlg as the default conversation for Mical in the Jedi enclave. However, the USM script tr_disciple.ncs triggers dis1_enc.dlg when you meet Disciple in the enclave sublevel, thereby always starting the USM dialog which does not contain stoffe's check if the Handmaiden is present and female exiles end up having to recruit the Disciple. As far as I can tell, the HLPlugin does not solve this conflict.

I'll have to tear into it further to see if I can get this resolved.

@GK Your right those are Hefe's hilts. Your right as well he didn't show up in the credits. There are alot of people that didn't make it to those credits. As I covered previously when I sent you the list that it was incomplete and there may be some who don't make it on there. But if you want to go through the credits archive and create another splash screen to account for those who I forgot more power to you.:p

Just wanted to add a little bug report. I'm currently playing with one of the Purple female Twi'lek heads, and Im having problems with clothing not appearing. A whole variety of custom outfits, including Twi'lek leather, and the bunch of different "uniforms" are not showing on my character, instead I just get an ugly default robe. The other robe outfits, like the Hoth ones, appear fine on this character.

Great work guys, keep it up. *edit - I meant this seriously, you really are doing great work. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't sounding sarcastic here :)

Ok, ignore my bug report above - the last patch you put up appears to correct the issue. (Other than some skin on those outfits not matching my purple skin, but eh, you take what you can get)

Thanks guys.

Hello,

First of all, great work! the mods included are really funny, I need anyway a little help... I hope that is little... :smash:

1) I'm using USM with holowan plugin and following the instruction, I installed before the USM and then overwrite the files with the holowan plugin... all work but with some crystal there isn't picture for their relative saber... where I could have make mistake?

2) I noticed with the male PC has, as underwear, the sith uniform, while many sarroco bandit have the jedi robe... there is no a way to fix quickly this problem? If someone tell me where search I'll fix them by myself, I suppose I've to look in some .2da files, but which and which row?

Thank you

Bye bye

Aherm...

Sorry for this silly question but... in this moment I'm not at home and I don't remember well if with this plug-in, the Stoffe-mbk AI script was included and if yes which version. If there isn't, someone can help me telling how to include it please?

Thank you again,

Ciao

Aherm...

Sorry for this silly question but... in this moment I'm not at home and I don't remember well if with this plug-in, the Stoffe-mbk AI script was included and if yes which version. If there isn't, someone can help me telling how to include it please?

Thank you again,

Ciao

1) I'm using USM with holowan plugin and following the instruction, I installed before the USM and then overwrite the files with the holowan plugin... all work but with some crystal there isn't picture for their relative saber... where I could have make mistake?

I believe you should install Holowan Plugin FIRST, then install Darkkender's patch for it, then install USM. That should fix your problem ;)

:ben:

General Kenobi

I believe you should install Holowan Plugin FIRST, then install Darkkender's patch for it, then install USM. That should fix your problem ;)

General Kenobi

Actually the order is install:

USM 1st

Plugin 2nd

& plugin patch 3rd.

Aherm...

Thank you again,

Ciao

Um are you refering to Beancounters Hardcore mods AI script? As that is the only AI script that is a part of the Holowan Plugin.

2) I noticed with the male PC has, as underwear, the sith uniform, while many sarroco bandit have the jedi robe... there is no a way to fix quickly this problem? If someone tell me where search I'll fix them by myself, I suppose I've to look in some .2da files, but which and which row?

The sith uniformed NPC's were an intential factor for various reasons including the fact that some of the Heads don't sit properly on some underwear models. Now as to the sarroco bandit's I'm not familiar with which ones those are but if they are not a selectable PC, a Sith Soldier, or HK & T3 I didn't change them.

Darkkender and company:

GREAT MOD~! After 3 months of lack of internet, it's great to come back to see such a quality mod.... Even with high speed, it took a bit to download. Between this massive mod and the USM, I think that I'm in goo dshape for a while.

Right, I'm having a small problem...

I just installed this mod, and have been enjoying it so far. Now, I am at Telos, and I have approached the first hidden cache (near the shuttle), and the conversation for Bao-Dur's Charged Armor Starts (I installed that a while back), but when the convo finishes, the game glitches, freezes and quits when the game attempts to equip the armor.

Know why?

Right, I'm having a small problem...

I just installed this mod, and have been enjoying it so far. Now, I am at Telos, and I have approached the first hidden cache (near the shuttle), and the conversation for Bao-Dur's Charged Armor Starts (I installed that a while back), but when the convo finishes, the game glitches, freezes and quits when the game attempts to equip the armor.

Know why?

Most likely if you installed the Holowan Plugin after the Bao-Armor, it's item line in the baseitems.2da may have gotten changed (or deleted entirely). You'll need to un-install the Bao-Dur Armor then re-install so that it places it's line at the "end" of baseitems.2da... that'd be my first guess, however checking the baseitems.2da would be your best bet before deleting anything.

If it checks out ok, make sure the bao_armor.uti is in your override :)

Yeah, fixed it.... it turns out the base item entry in the uti got set to -1.

(I didn't use the baseitems from the Plug-in though, I just kept my old one, and just reused it...however, I'm not sure if that means I won't be able to use some armors and stuff...)

Right, I have 2 problems

A. All items of clothing have the blue General Exile's uniform....is there any way to change this so all the clothings will be restored (because some of the holowan items that are clothing, such as Luke's Robes, become the Exile's uniform)

B. In Darkkender's Workbench, I can't create any Stormtrooper or Clonetrooper items, and items only appear in the other section of the Jedi Robe items....why?

I'm also having an issue with Darkender's Workbench. Should the items that we aren't qualified to make yet show up anywhere? Currently, most of the categories listed are entirely blank. Is it just a case of having to keep checking back until we have qualifying stats?

That's normal for the Plugin. DK designed it that way ;) Trust me they will show up once you reach the required level. I'd HIGHLY recommend testing it for yourself though. Just download ChAiNz.2da's Hak Pad and make yourself level up to 45 or 50 then check to see if you can build them. :D

Hope that helps a bit ;)

General Kenobi

I discovered this in the am today:

When Bao is equipped with the Segan Wyndh Armor he PERMANENTLY turns into a weequay (whaaaa?!?!?!). Removing the armor deoes nothing..... oh yeah and his sabers wont turn off....

Installed: Holowan then HLFP mod ver 2, then overwrote the "echani" atton files with the original "Echani Atton" mod.

Also; when you go to upgrade the Bladesinger outfit its shown as blue....but when I equip it its black <Shows the twilek combat leather.?. which is blue, but should'nt leather be brown?> Anyhoo what color is the bladesinger supposed to be?

I finally listened to the whole .wav... it rocks... nice riffs.....

I discovered this in the am today:

When Bao is equipped with the Segan Wyndh Armor he PERMANENTLY turns into a weequay (whaaaa?!?!?!). Removing the armor deoes nothing..... oh yeah and his sabers wont turn off....

Uh try taking off any gauntlets or armbands. I think you might have colja's weequay gauntlets on. The Segan armor uses armor type G, Bau-Dur just uses his default model with any body model that doesn't have a custom body model. As for his sabers are you refering to the USM sabers that he weilds?

Installed: Holowan then HLFP mod ver 2, then overwrote the "echani" atton files with the original "Echani Atton" mod.

I would avoid overwriting files from in the Holowan Plugin with older versions of the mod. As I recall the Echani Atton mod not only had a new appearance for Atton but a custom robe.

Also; when you go to upgrade the Bladesinger outfit its shown as blue....but when I equip it its black <Shows the twilek combat leather.?. which is blue, but should'nt leather be brown?> Anyhoo what color is the bladesinger supposed to be?

I finally listened to the whole .wav... it rocks... nice riffs.....

The bladesinger outfit? That's not one in the plugin so I couldn't troubleshoot that very well.

Archived