Home

One thing this game needs is...

Ch1cago88

By the lookes of it, Jedi are inviceble but shortlived. Meaning that you are going to need skill to be a Jedi more than 1-2 minutes, since every bolt that gets throu your defences (your lightsaber) will shorten your time. Also landing/running over them probably will make them dissapear.

Whichever post you (may have) said that in BF2 the jedi are invincible...

Excuse me, I've a particular conception of the invincibility... :p I didn't mean that Jedi will be always present on the battle-field, but that they'll have a certain resistance (Surely superior to grunt's one...), which would make them more "invincible" than standard soldiers...

...Machine Cult, the perfect Star Wars game will have every planet you could think of and every war scenario imaginable. We need "super-powered-up-capacity-DVDs!"

Too bad that would take too long to program, not to mention you would never find someone playing the same map as you.

AIn the hunt mode I am just quessing but more than likely this will be the mode where u go Bobba and Jango Fett characters amd do unique missions.. especially if ur hunting species like Ewoks and Gungans

I thought i read somewhere that Hunt was Stormtroopers vs. Ewoks. I'm also guessing that when you kill an ewok you respawn as an ewok and try not to die. I hope they're doing hunt like that.

Well I wouldn't be surprised all we saw the ewoks use was their bow and arrows and those logs to defeat the AT-STs

I think they will only have one weapon, and if gungans are available they'll only have like those blue ball thingys they throw.. dunno what their called

Boomers! They're called Boomers! And I just want to be a Gungan so i can be mowed down by my little brother :gungan::blaze6:

Well yes there primary weapon would be a boomer, but they could also have those elecrospears in case they run out of boomers and maybe an energy sheild that blocks all attacks to the front.

As long as they can be blown accross the map I'm fine. Though the spear and sheild would be cool

Archived