Home

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ya wat if in RC 2 u could customized ur apperance like if u wanted to have purple armor with hot pink polka dots go fo it or if u wanted to wear civiliian clothes with a bodysuit (not armor theres a difference) underneath or watever u wanted to do also new weapons would be cool like if u could pick up the CIS weapons when u killed them :)

ya that would deinitly be cool to have and maybe even have a light saber for a certain part in the game like when obi fell and Commander Cody caught his blade maybe sumthin like that sept with Bard'ika or Etian's saber(they r from the books) and you dont get on very much do u Trooper

I think my head just exploded in sadness...

Attach it to the DC-17 and use it as a bayonnet! lol

Really? Come on, PloKoon, you used to be cool. :xp:

Why not just an ordinary bayonet, without any stupid gimmicks. And NO lightsabers.

If they make an RC2 I want to play a shooter, not Republic Commando 2: Republic Knight - OMG we haz lightsaberz! :dozey:

Maybe it would have been a little fun for that "one" level. The rest of the game? No.

If Republic Commando 2 (if they ever make one) uses a light saber as one of main weapons, I will bang my head on the ground, until blood comes out of my ears. That would seriously ruin the game guys. It about Republic Commando's, not Jedi...

You know I am a hardcore Republic Comando player (I play it abut twenty times a week). I agree that the lightsaber as a main wepon would ruin the game because we are Republic Comando's not some Jedi. Now with customizing you aperance I would agree that would be kind of nice. Oh and Astor_Kaine you are "Dar'manda".

"Mhi solus tome" We are one together.

"Mhi solus dhar'tome" We are one when parted.

"Akanati'kar'oya" The war of life and death.

"Verd ori'shya beskar'gam" A worrior is more than his armor.

Archived