Home

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It could be entertaining, fighting Creatures instead of Droids, Trando's and Geonosians, but not just on Felucia, we could have tond of places.

And I agree with the sociability between missions to like adapt weapons, armor, train a bit and the like before fighting it would be like a safe zone to talk and customize new unlocks.

I think online squads like 4-player online Campagin Co-Op would be good, each chooses their class in the Squad, then they get to choose their appearance based on their class, and get any colour, like SWBFRS customizatin, only with the classes specials.

Dude! 4 player online co-op would be awsome! (The only thing is, there needs to be quite a few level, or it would kinda get boring after awile)

The book? allright. And ty for the support on my idea.

I think that instead of just missions there might be an RPG Element to it, (i know, probably a different game would be made for that) but still, summink like mass effect but u have your 4 player online.

and u gotta get different armours, and then the best armor at the end is customiseable, but its like Baldurs Gate where you can draft a character over from another game to play that one.

So You can finish the game on easy and then carry all your and your mates' stuff over onto a Harded difficulty! So you dont have to go through it with bad stuff, but the best armours can only be gotten on harder difficulties.

Armours i was thinking of were things like: Clone Armour, Katarn Armour, Assorted Mando Armour & Jango & Bobas Armour styles.

Personally i don' like it cuz RCs don't "find" armor they design it themselves thats why their armor is so cool (one reason). It ruins it if you go around finding different armor... and plus carrying it over is totally dumb dude you go through the hard way with what you got NOT with what you got on easy

Um they dont make their own armour, they design it, as in the patters & paints. The armor is standard issue, as Scorch sais in RC 1 before the Ship level.

And I just love RPG's and we need a decent 1 seen as SWG is too expensive, not many people no more and not Clone wars based.

But we also need creative freedom, and the carrying over is only if you want to, some people, like yourself wont, whereas others would like to carry things over, because if you stard hard new with the standard clothing, ur goinna get killed in the Commando Selection Process aren't you? Let alone combat. This is what i mean by that.

RC looks good, graphics wise, but I would LOVE to see what RC 2 would look like with AMAZING NEXT GEN graphics. Maybe a level where your running around while it's raining, that would show of the cool water effecs.

One thing I don't think I've seen is if it is raining in a game, puddles don't form or get bigger. That would be pretty cool to see. :)

RC looks good, graphics wise, but I would LOVE to see what RC 2 would look like with AMAZING NEXT GEN graphics. Maybe a level where your running around while it's raining, that would show of the cool water effecs.

One thing I don't think I've seen is if it is raining in a game, puddles don't form or get bigger. That would be pretty cool to see. :)

It's possible but it would probably be hard... And, the puddles have to stop sometime... Also, if you're fighting you're too busy to be looking at all of the pretty puddles growing... I do agree with you though, I'd like to see a new RC2 with the next gen graphics...

heres a few things i think would be kinda cool is if you could be as hardcore as gears of war like as in when you stab someone with a vibroblade they gush blood, if you shoot an unarmored enemy you see blood sprays, etc. also next gen graphics would be awesome another thing is if you could have a customazation feature kinda like the heros guild in fable but its in the barracks or mission HQ and its safe you can walk around talk with fellow troopers, change/paint/detail your armor, possibly buy different guns from black arms dealers like you could buy non military issue guns, then before you go to the mission you can go to a debriefing room and pick your armenants for the mission and you play as your commando the whole game, kinda like omega you all came from different squads (you would pick your role at the start of the game;Ex:sniper,demo,etc.) and you have to develop a connection with your new squadmates

Originally Posted by RC-1183

i think would be kinda cool is if you could be as hardcore as gears of war like as in when you stab someone with a vibroblade they gush blood

That would ruin Lucas forever. Star Wars is not a gory story...

Think about all those 9-12 who would want to play RC2 simply because it's Star Wars.

Bottom line, Giving RC2 a M rating, is not a good idea.

Archived