Home

All About The Exile and Revan

Phil8

Thanks Darth Moeller

Originally Posted by Venom750

I don't really trust Wikipedia because people can put whatever on there.

---

All Seems pretty accurate to me, as do the rest of the characters storys/bios.

The only problem with the article about Revan is it states that a LS male Revan is canon. That's never been confirmed by the brass at Lucasfilm. The databank entries on the official site suggest a LS ending, but nowhere does it say for certain that Revan was male. Even Bastila and Carth's entries shy away from mentioning romance with Revan as not to define Revan as male or female.

It would be a trick indeed to not be so subjective, though. Referring to each character as he/she and listing all the gender-specific sub quests would be pointless and confusing.

I found each article to be perfectly accurate with the game (and the "Master Planner" bit for Revan was particularly intriguing).

It would be a trick indeed to not be so subjective, though. Referring to each character as he/she and listing all the gender-specific sub quests would be pointless and confusing.

I found each article to be perfectly accurate with the game (and the "Master Planner" bit for Revan was particularly intriguing).

Except for that part about stating that Revan being male is "canonical" when that's not true.

I'm not saying the articles aren't interesting, I'm just saying they're not always 100% accurate.

Except for that part about stating that Revan being male is "canonical" when that's not true.

This has been discussed before and Revan being Male, and the LS KOTOR I ending, is "cannon" according to LucasArts, or was it Lucasfilms, one of them... the same would go with the Exile in KOTOR II: TSL...

Prime could fill you in on it better than I.

This has been discussed before and Revan being Male, and the LS KOTOR I ending, is "cannon" according to LucasArts, or was it Lucasfilms, one of them... the same would go with the Exile in KOTOR II: TSL...

Prime could fill you in on it better than I.

I'll preface this by saying I don't intend this in a harsh tone, but rather a curious tone, but do you have a link to that?

Because the databank entries don't state that Revan is male. And the last time I was on the starwars.com official forums and saw someone ask about it, Leland Chee left it at "we're undecided at the moment". Mind you that was about 9 months ago or so, but I've yet to see proof (official proof, not just someone stating it as fact) that canon states Revan is male.

I'll preface this by saying I don't intend this in a harsh tone, but rather a curious tone, but do you have a link to that?

Sorry I cannot, I have been trying to find that thread but the new search function is being quite uncooprative, so your best bet would be PM-ing Prime and asking him about this as he was the one who originally posted the info. ;)

Or if Prime reads this he could be so kind as to post the info again. :D

@asking for a link is never harsh... :)

You're right about Revan being male.

Tasty Taste's official stance

Alternate endings and customizable characters are noted in the Continuity Notes field. If needed, a definitive ending is chosen (ie the light side ending in Jedi Knight) and recorded into the database. Another example is the decision to make Revan a male character. Again, these types of things are only determined when needed.

"Because the databank entries don't state that Revan is male. And the last time I was on the starwars.com official forums and saw someone ask about it, Leland Chee left it at "we're undecided at the moment". "

There isn't even a article about Revan or the Exile in the databank.

"In K1, when asked by Bastila, he claims his homeworld is Derelia. Of course, you could also say that it's Kashyyyk."

To me Delaria (Derelia, I don't know which one) seems like a pretty good solution.

The Exile might have been raised on Dantooine...

**!!SPOILER WARNING!!**

In a dialogue sequence between the PC and Bastila in K1, it is revealed that the PC's homeworld is a Deralia, a planet laying in a remote system. This is subject to debate, of course, since the PC's memories of Deralia, or Deralia itself, could have been simply another memory downloaded into Revan's brain by the Jedi council...

**!!SPOILER WARNING!!**

In a dialogue sequence between the PC and Bastila in K1, it is revealed that the PC's homeworld is a Deralia, a planet laying in a remote system. This is subject to debate, of course, since the PC's memories of Deralia, or Deralia itself, could have been simply another memory downloaded into Revan's brain by the Jedi council...

I already said that about 2 or 3 posts above yours. :smash:

To me Delaria (Derelia, I don't know which one) seems like a pretty good solution.

I don't think so. When Revan answered that question, his mind was full of false memories.

It's more likely that Kreia was right - she said Revan was born beyond the Outer Rim.

The Exile might have been raised on Dantooine...

I think she was raised on Coruscant, and then went to Dantooine when she achieved the rank of Padawan. Kavar is a member of the High Jedi Council, so he would naturally be on Coruscant. Kavar also says to the Exile "When I first sparred with you, I could tell that you were different." I doubt Kavar would travel halfway across the galaxy just to spar with some Padawans, so that must imply the Exile lieved on Coruscant.

Archived