Home

Rogue Squadron Sequels

If it hasn't happened yet, I'm kinda guessing that it probably won't.

Lucasarts has shown a marked shift away from the PC as a gaming platform of late. I'm guessing that the days of PC ports of popular console games is quickly coming to an end, and that we are going to see far more console-excusive games released from our fave game-maker.

Sigh...

I don't think we'll be seeing any more Rogue Squadron games.

I think you underestimate Lucasarts' amazing ability/desire to milk a franchise (even a sub-sub-franchise) for all it's worth, and then some.

So, we won't be seeing any more RS games... until LA comes up with the newest idea they feel they can squeeze in to the series ;)

• 1 month later...

Hey guys I still love Rouge Squadron and the only reason I ever get out my dusty game cube is to play it. I wish they would make more but I think the bleak truth is that Nintendo is going down and RS no longer has that big a fan base any more. I would still love them to bring out a new one.

I think the bleak truth is that Nintendo is going down

You don't know anything do you XD

It's got nothing to do with Nintendo, it's the fact that LucasArts and Factor 5 have lost all interest in the series. Plus Nintendo is far from going down XD In fact they're going very strong.

Archived