Home

Halo 2

Venom750

well, that's the only way i've beaten Halo 2: on Co-Op mode. now, i've played through it three times: twice on normal and once on Legendary. and if you ask me: Halo 1 was tougher on Legendary mode than Halo 2. granted, that could be because i was playing with somebody that just freakin pwns over Xbox Live with Halo 2, but it still felt easier.

I beat it on all modes and still hated the ending. But my bro and I are trying to co-op our way throught legendary, we so far made it to Delta Halo before getting so frustrated we hopped into a warhog to see how far we could make it. Then he messed while driving and got a checkpoint where we were rolling over with 3 snipers, 2 ghosts and a turret (don't even need to count the elites) were all aiming at us.

I no i being vain but i have just finished Haol 2 on Legendary and i was dancing to the end music so has anyone else finished it?

Lol, sounds like me. When I beat it all on Legendary by myself, my family couldn't get me to shut up. I was jumping around and laughing. My friends who played the game before I had said I could never beat it. I just wasn't 'warrior' enough. Well, I beat their record of 2 hrs to beat the entire game for begining to end. I was so happy.

And I know this is a little weird, but does anyone else think that maybe there's something going on between Commander Keyes and Spartan 117 (Master Cheif)? lol

I love that clip. I laughed out loud the first time I saw it after playing legendary co-op. I read the Halo books and one of them detailed what happened between Halo 1 and Halo 2. From what I remember, Master Cheif wasn't the only one who escaped Halo(obviously). There were several Pelecan(sp?) ships that were drifting among the debris. While most were dead-in-space and the crews killed, I believe that there was one or two of them still alive. I can't remember if the living crew of those ships came on the Master Cheif's ship, or if Master Cheif went on their ship, but from there they capture a more-or-less crippled Covenant cruiser and get to Earth

yeah the video games lack detail and how things happen like how they get all thier vehicles off the ship (explained in The Flood) my theory about the elite vs. johnson is that johnson hugged the elite and stuck the elite with a plasma grenade. think about it like forcefight said some of the pelicans could have been flying around, what if johnson saw a pelican coming for him and he thought quickly of a way to kill the elite...

Archived