Home

[Fanfic] The Plight of Darkness

hullo, sorry i havent posted before this but ive just ... hmmm ... how can i put this .. kind of ... in a trance in reading, this is just ... well, excellent, in any other words it would seem an understatement at the least ... just brilliant, definitley cannot wait until the next chapter ...

But i do have one question, where did visas end up, she ran off, but you havent said where she is, im just confused, and was a little disapointed in the few seconds i realised this ... but anyway ... hope to see the next chapter soon.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BFA: Lol, Hall is right. I couldn't rush a chapter if I had wanted to :xp:

Hall: :chop1: <That's Hall, by the way. I wonder who accidentally let that gulletine fall on him...:xp:

RC: You're next :lol:

Doc: :worship::sithm::p

Darth: Glad you liked it! Next chapter should be comming up...

SaP: Meh, it'd have to be a lot longer than I'm planning on making it for it to fill up a book...I'll check out your fic as soon as I have time...which will be soon, I hope. 8 Grade rules!

In star wars I when you kill malak what happens nex? I forgot

This isn't the place to post it. Post this is the Padawan's Lounge.

Anyway ForceFight, can't wait for the next Chapter. SaP is right. You could make this a book, if you edited the mistakes with the help of Hall. I might sound like a pain, but can you check out my Fanfic, Jedi Forces - Shadows Of War?

Pottsie: Like I told SaP, I'll check out your fic as soon as I can scrounge up enough time...though I suppose I should try and keep up with Shadows of War since I didn't really keep up with your other one...heh.

Doc & Hall: Crazy Canadians :lol:

Darth: That's the way it goes with us...strange.

Archived