Home

[Fanfic] The Plight of Darkness

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, you're right, it was good but it was short.

So a long time ago Switzerland was is a galaxy far, far away? ;)

swb171nr.jpg J/K :D

could be, could be. or maybe since was so long ago, some of the humans who came from that galaxy and settled earth named it after their town of switzerland and made it a country in Europe.

its possible.

:spikehair

Thanks, guys, glad you like it :D

See, I knew someone was going to pick on me for the Swiss cheese the moment I typed it. Since Switzerland doesn't exist in SW, I didn't capitalize Swiss, which makes it a common adjective. Kinda. Ah, imaginary loopholes :xp:

That's a little problem, a loophole is a hole, and I can poke a hole into your loophole, but how do you put a hole in a hole?

And for the 'they can have a heart attack' thing, who are 'they'?

Thanks, guys, glad you like it :D

See, I knew someone was going to pick on me for the Swiss cheese the moment I typed it. Since Switzerland doesn't exist in SW, I didn't capitalize Swiss, which makes it a common adjective. Kinda. Ah, imaginary loopholes :xp:

loopholes?... you should be a lawyer!

Nice story ...I read through the entire story today, impressive! The amount of forum pages also shows that your work seems to be the taste of many different people. I bet you could make money with your talent!

However, one thing i seem to have missed when reading through the last chapter, why is Elron(d) not a Jedi anymore?

Vaelastraz: Maybe chapter...Twelve (I think) can shed a bit of light on Elron's reasoning...anything more I can't reveal as of yet :dev10: Anyway, I'm glad you like the story :D

JK: I've seen that somewhere too...or is that just my mind playing tricks on me? Gah, who knows...

Scie: Why do people always seem to tell me that...:xp:

Hall: Most of my family tells me that on a daily basis :lol:

Archived