Home

The makers of KotOR III really need to read this

JediWatchman

Well if we sent a mail to LA or the dev and I say " if "... then we first have to know what people want (people have already post there ideas on this forum) You put everyones idea in a poll or something and the best ideas get sent in the mail.

^^^^

You are aware, though that we are NOT moderators or any respected administrators, modders, game developers, scenarists, novel-writers; and that we are just FANS, they don't want common people (although I truly support the common people have ideas thing), they want experienced people. By the way, if she did that (or someone I don't know) she would be doing us a favor, and we don't want to force any moderator or administrator (especially Darth333) to do that for us. So if they did it, it would be THEIR (or her) decission, not ours. So that is a problem.

But, fear not! Hope is not lost yet, because all we need is experience, creativity, logic and reputation. We can gain all that by programming, modelling, texturing, writing, drawing, and so many things that I would be counting until the 4th October.

We have pcgamemods for mods and the Coruscant Entertainment Centre and The Unofficial KOTOR Fan Media Site for novels and pictures.

So what do you say, people? It's up to you to deciede what to do Ztalker, it's all up to you. :)

You should be President you know...:nod:

Maybe we could get in touch with one of the crew of K3?

As soon as we know the developer, we might take action...

I'm no modder, but i think the Mods made here are in most cases better then stuff in Kotor itself. I think the most of the modders here can make a better game then Lucasarts themselves. That's no compliment, that's reality.

Few examples: 'The Robe collar fix', the 'Roleplay Padawan Mod', The 'USM', these are all great examples of creativity Lucasarts seams to lack.

^

I don't really see the point in wasting the time writting or the quarter calling when the only response you'll recieve is what D333 posted earlier concerning submissions.

Famous modder submitted or not....

The most you can hope for is when the dev teams announced hop on their boards & hope their open to suggestions, as nas77 suggested.

[/end joykill/] :devburn:

The simple solution is to have them browse the forums, while talking to us on the phone, so we can explain which ideas the smart people see as crappy,

the people entrusted with this should only be moderators, high ranking modders, people I recommend and of course, ME, because I AM WISE, and not mention pretty darn good looking, a regular harry of troy:D

Here's the real way to do it, start a new thread, discuss which suggestions are "FEASIBLE" that's a word they will like, then hash out all the small stuff until you are left with a short list, the reason being, if they see a thousand pages of what every fan wants, they won't even bother, it is imperitive to have the hardcore modders involved because they will be more recognizable as authorities on the subject, then actually work out a presentation demonstrating why certain improvements are needed, and others shouldn't be included, then actually have someone rent a suit (whoever lives closest to their headquarters) and actually make an appointment to see the execs, of course to even be considered for that a petition will be required that states that enough fans (walking wallets) believe that this is the direction the series needs to go, and procede to demonstrate how they can be efficently and cost effectively implemented.

I probably missed some stuff there, but that would be a start.

Actually the best way to do this is to have a couple of their guys browse the forums everyday. I do. It isn't a hardship and takes little time and I get a feel for what's up. What's the big deal? I'd be surprised if they aren't browsing the forums already. Maybe even posting. They sure as heck aren't going to tell you who they are and get slammed with emails and stuff though.

Archived