Home

Teachers Day

RC-1162

Happy Teachers day to all of the teachers here at LF!

Yay its teachers day!! Who wants to play pin the decimal on the percentage, 7 minutes in science or something like that? But the funny part is that schoolstarts tomorrow for me...

Same here

sorry, i forgot. its a day celebrated in India in honour of Dr. S. Radhakrishnan who was a famous teacher. it is celebrated on his birthday.

Oh, well that makes sense. Thanks for the information! The only thing we get in the states is Teacher Appreciation Day in May and that is only celebrated at school.

teachers day isnt halloween. its the day we give the utmost respect to our teachers.

Actually here in canada our teacher's day teachers dress up in white and red, jump through chimneys and put calculus under our pillows, and if you lose a tooth they come to your house and pay you for it, so they can make glue for papier mache stuff. Happy teachers day!!!

Actually here in canada our teacher's day teachers dress up in white and red, jump through chimneys and put calculus under our pillows, and if you lose a tooth they come to your house and pay you for it, so they can make glue for papier mache stuff. Happy teachers day!!!

:headbump ...because it says how I feel.

*looks at thread* LMFAO

wows you guys need to respect the teachers here :eek: yes I did say that

but damn when I was in high school way back in the day we showed our teachers the ut most respect all the time not just one day of the year I personally always have had respect for teachers sept art teachers :lol: bacially my 5th grade art teach ruined art for me

yes I was one of those teachers pets

Archived