Home

My Movie Night...

Aash Li

oooooooh!! I loved that series! Even if it was a christian oriented book. ;) Yeah, but seeing that Disney is doing the movie, they will probly fail at doing the movie correctly. Id have more faith if Pixar was doing it... but Disney has a horrible track record. But still, Id probly go see it. :)

Uh, unless I am absolutely mistaken, Pixar and Disney have produced many things together.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keanu needs to be shot. The guy can't act and the "Films of Keanu Reeves" class was infact a mockery/joke, rather than a serious class.

Actually, it was a very serious class. I saw the professor being interviewed about the reasoning behind offering such a class amid criticisms not too unlike your abhorrent outlook.

Gonna See the lion witch and the wardrobe for sure also that emily Rose one it comes out in November over hear looks good tho. Also king kong and The Corpse Bride.

Next year looks good as well, X-men 3, Underworld Evolution, Superman, Pirties of the caribeean (can't spell it) 2 and thats all i think of.

Archived