Home

Bad news

90SK

ouch. garfield the movie really pissed me off cause it didnt have half the comedy of the comic strips. Garfield two?! they actually got enough from garfield 1 to make another movie?!?! REALLY?!?!!!??? holy sh*t... my guess is it'll be garfield drawn on in MS. Paint onto a crappy cardboard cut out backdrop.

Garfield was a financial success it seems. At an estimated $50,000,000 budget it got around $75,000,000...

All the people who complain about it should have checked reviews and then NOT gone to the theater or bought the DVD. It's the same as with buggy games. People buy too much crap and then complain. There's a bazillion review sites out there and most are competent enough to give warnings. But no, people have to be part of the hip crowd and be able to engage in discussions. While I encourage everyone who wants to talk about something to have experienced it first hand (something that seems to be missing in most Boll discussions I witness), I do believe that consumers can set signs by just not buying or (when concerning games) waiting for a patched version (which is also less costly).

I know! And what ever happened to Lyman, Jon's old roommate? Odie was Lyman's dog to begin with. They completely altered everything!

Like, the only similarities between comic and movie are the names of the characters. That, and the fact that Garfield is seemingly overweight, though to be fair the animated Garfield in the movie looked more like a sheep than a cat.

Archived