Home

Secret rooms on Malachor?

REDJOHNNYMIKE

I was just playing malachor, figuring out what I can do with it, and I saw in the right wing two room labels I couldn't reach "Meditation Chamber", and "West Cells", for some reason my reveal code wasn't working So I couldn't tell if they had any map art to support them, they are on the other side of dead end walls, like the arenas on taris.

Are they there?

Can they be accessed?

What do they look like?

I'm pretty sure I DLed your band, but I didn't see any locked doors, there might have been door models there, but I couldn't find anything selectable:(

How did you get in there with it?

On a side note, does anybody think that area next to it with the small rooms would be too cramped as a barracks?

Look for a mod called the WhereAmI Band on google...

It's right on our website: http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php ;)

RJM: some doors are just fake but you'll find that quite a few of them are openable. However, most of the time, they just lead nowhere. You should find an extra bar on Nar Shadaa too. You can try this small mod that makes use of this area if you want a laugh: http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=148307

Thanks for the link, I was going to try it after work today, but I didn't have it, could've swore I did, but no:D

Then I tried PCGmods and lucas files (why does everybody say that's the official site when there are no mods there?) couldn't find them, and completely forgot to check SWknights, I'm slapping myself right now, you should be able to hear it in Canada:D

I guess I don't mind if most of them lead nowhere, can't you add modules together, at doors like that?

Malachor's gonna be my first planet, and I want to have a huge amount of stuff to do, so it's good that it has so many "useless" doors:D

Since this thread is pretty much played out I'll hiijack it a bit ;)

@Darth333

I had no idea that your wonderful tool ever unlocked the "forbidden" doors! :confused: It has become my new fav. toy :D The kewl info plus that function and the ability to access it via my Hak_Pad is wonderful :D (thank you ChAiNz for that)

@JRM

Hopefully now one of the talented module editors will utilize all of these hidden goodie areas :D

:ben:

General Kenobi

I always wondered what were those fake doors on Trayus Academy and was glad to use the band to explore. Is there anything like it for the original KOTOR?

REDJOHNNYMIKE, did you explore also explore Trayus Crescent?

Also an excellent tool to explore the Droid planet modules.

@DI, I meant: console, "warp (map name)"

you just warp to the different modules, I did it a while ago, but I think you have to DL from the Restoration Project.

@ED, ah yes...the fishy...There are big plans for the fishy:D

@Fred, SWEEEET!!!

you gotta admit I was close though, right:D

Did you make that art custom, or use a tool?

Does anyone have an opinion on wether or not the cells would be too small for a barracks?

I...Meant...There...Are..."BIG"...Plans...For...The...FISHY;)

I actually have a couple ideas, none of them ready enough to discuss:D

theblackhelicoptersheardmementionthefishyimdeadifidontrunnow...here take this *File reads: the answer to the fish is #%^)(*..4..#($#^(..2..%#(&^*

So long and thanks, I hope I live to explain the ramifications of the fish...

Archived