Home

Legend of the Warriors Of The Seven Kingdoms

Shana

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Ground," Recca answered after some thought. "If another Greyshnad decides we smell good, we'll be able to run from it sooner."

The Tarch began to return, slowly and Recca smiled. "After that bit of excitement, let's get some rest. There is no danger nearby."

Recca giggled. "Your sleep time, your disadvantage."

She leaned against a tree and stared at the Tarch that were slowly gathering again, settling down for what little sleep they might hope to get.

"Peaceful, aren't they?" Recca said quietly. "If only the world could feel such peace as these creatures do... between the times of being chased." She sighed thoughtfully.

"The world will always need the help of people like us," Recca said thoughtfully. "Evil is here by nature. As long as that nature remains, we will always have reasons to fight." She sighed. "It's a wonderful idea, but I don't see it being realistic."

"Well there are those two Draconian kids," Recca suggested. "And they can probably do a hell of a lot more than we could..." she sighed. "But there's another problem. I don't want to leave, Zon. This has become my life. How do I live without life?" She sighed. "It sounds nice in theory, but I don't see even a vacation happening."

((Okay, since Curt-Man and me are in Rourge, try to create another plot, since Woodland was lost to the empire, Rourge is a distraction, the real events are gonna happen at Crystalaria, home of the dwarves so here is something you guys can elaborate))

As Recca and Zon rested, a small bearded man run through the forest, he was panting and gasping for breath, he stumbled on a rock and fell to the ground hitting hard on his chest, he was drenched in blood, he had fallen just at Zon and Recca's feet.

- "Help, Crystalaria...danger...cerberus..." - the dwarve said panting and struggling to get air.

Ryk landed, got up and let out another battle roar, this one seeming to increase all wizards fighting capability.

"Push to the Guilders!" Ryk said, and more then half the force fought thier way to the guilders, while the other bit finished off the weak troops.

- "It's been too easy" - Eledur said and suddenly sensed something and ran sliver fountain.

The silver fountain reavealed the real events at Crystalaria, dwarves dying hundreds of cerberus, and the demon warlock.

- "Oh no" - Eledur ran and saw the crystal mountain on fire - "Ryk! Look at the mountain this whole fight is a diversion, the real war is at crystalaria!" - Eledur shouted.

A blackguilder looked up at Ryk from the ground.

- "Too late wizard, in just a few moments, the dwarve country will be no more...hahahahaha!!!!" - The blackguilder said.

========================

The dwarve stood up and saw the two elves Zon and Recca and looked at them in with a contempt face.

- "Oh now is not the time for pride Grook, our country is under attack, blackguilders and Cerberus and even that demon warlock are attacking if you don't help us out, our entire people will be slaughtered" - The dwarve said.

- "This way" - the dwarve pointed, deep into the woods untill they reached a road, up this road, is the first line of defense to our city, if they break it we're done for" - Grook the dwarve said to Recca.

((JM and WJ since I've seen how great you are at storytelling if you could please continue the plot for Zon and Recca it would be great, Ryk and the others will join eventually))

Ryk let go an Icy wave which finished off the guilder and the other wizards finished off the other guilders.

"TO CRYSTALARIA!" Ryk yelled.

"We cannot, we are too tired."

"Then you are weaklings! c'mon you who call yourselves wizards! rise up and help defeat this unholy curse that has descended upon our ancient allied lands! RISE UP!"

The dwarves were pushing the empire back at their first line of defense, but the blackguilders and the three cerberus they had summoned were tearing through them, it wouldn't take long for the dwarves to fall back to their second line.

Seraph and Naomi saw them on the distance and moved to attack them, they flew near the cerberus and shot fire at them, this seemed useless for the cerberus had come from the fires of the underworld, Seraph and Naomi couldn't do anything in their dragon forms so they only transformed into humans again and started fighting the soldiers making their way to the cerberus creatures. But the demon warlock was not in sight...

Eledur Ran as fast as he could with his power to be ambushed by the demon warlock.

- "White wizard, this path is closed" - The demon said.

- "Step out of the way unholy creature" - Eledur said.

The demon warlock shot several bolts of lightning at Eledur who blocked them with his magic and shot holy light bolts against the demon who was thrown back against some trees.

Archived