Home

Legend of the Warriors Of The Seven Kingdoms

Shana

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'll see you on the battlements." Ryk said as he joined the wizard rangers on the battlements. The battlements were full of wizard rangers, which acted as the kingdoms archers, they specialaized in long range arcane magics. Everyone chanted and gave and recieved powerful boosts.

"I can't believe someone would attempt to attack us, they are foolish." said one of the rangers.

"Or they are hiding something powerful." Ryk said and then raised his staff. "We do this in the glory of all of Rourge!" Ryk shouted, which was followed by cheer and then they all fired everything from ice, fire and magic bolts to making fire and ice storms at the enemy army.

Eledur moved to the top of the tower te see what was happening in the battlements below, Seraph and Naomi transformed into dragons again and flew away burning every Imperial soldier on the way.

Even though the wizard army seemed to have everything under control the ten blackguilders did not move, they just watched as their entire battalions fell under the great power of the wizards.

- "What are they waiting for?" - Eledur asked himself.

Then it hit him hard, why would the blackguilders stand still while the others fought... they were summoning a Cerberus, the three headed dogs guarding the gates of the underworld, and also if they could they would summon forth Gravious, the demon warlock who no wizard has ever faced and come out alive.

- "Rykontatus!!! Look at what the Blackguilders are doing!!!" - Eledur called out to the battlements.

The blackguilders had gone forming a circle between them and a pentagram had appeared in the middle of them.

Ryk heard the call, then saw the Black Guilders.

"Oh no..." Ryk said, then he left out a psychic scream which cleared a pathway to the guilders and Ryk ran to them, at an incredible speed while whipping ice bolts at them.

"SERAPH! NIOMI! STOP THE GUILDERS!" Ryk called out to the draconians.

Seraph and Naomi heard Ryk shout on the distance and they swept the field where the blackguilders stood with their fire but the blackguilders kept going, seraph dived in and hit two blackguilders out of they way breaking the pentagram for the moment, but they knew that if the blackguilders were not attacked soon they would fulfill the ritual.

As Ryk ran towards them he built himself in ice, eventually making him 5 times as big and covered with a thick icy layer. He smashed through and knocked 3 out of the pentagram, but they used some black magic to fling him away. as he flew away he whipped a huge ice bolt at them.

"You never paid attention in Bazin's lectures, did you?" Recca laughed. "We've just run into a young Tarch. Angry Father Tarch is probably..."

A rather loud and angry roar echoed nearby and the ground shook.

"As I said, Father Tarch is probably nearby," Recca said...

((JM, it'll work best for my plans if you're acting a bit nervous here... after all, the ground is shaking. :p ))

Recca pointed to herself. "Exile here, remember?"

Suddenly a somewhat larger version of the young Tarch bounded into view, shaking the ground with its high jumps. It was just as furry as its child, but Recca couldn't help laughing at Zon's desire to leave. The creature, while larger than its child, was no taller than Recca's waist. It opened its mouth and the loud roar came again, but was soon replaced by a curious half growl- half purr.

"You really didn't listen to Bazin's lectures if I can frighten you with a Tarch," Recca laughed. More adult Tarch bounded into view, surrounding Recca and Zon, staring at them curiously.

"With them around, we'll be able to get some sleep," Recca told Zon. "They shriek and scatter when danger approaches."

Recca laughed, but her laughter was drowned out by another roar, this one much larger and Recca paled as the Tarch scattered.

"Oh, not good," Recca murmured. She turned to Zon. "Don't tell me you don't know what that is... I distinctly remember that sound waking everybody who used that class as a sleep catchup..."

Another roar sounded, this time sounding rather closer. Recca glanced behind them and saw the creature smash another tree, but this time a rather large splinter came up and jabbed into the creature's mouth. It roared in pain and Recca slowed. She slipped an arrow to her bow and fired into the mouth. The creature screamed and toppled.

"Only when you get lucky can you kill one of these things," Recca said. "The splinter slowed him down so I could get a clear shot at his mouth." She walked up to the dead creature. "Zon, this is a Greyshnad. You hear one, you run. No exceptions."

Archived