Home

The Weapon That Killed Aunt & Uncle

idle

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I always thought that they were shot over and over again. The two ideas I think are:

1. They were shot over and over again.

2. They were burned by the flames.

The other ideas I had considered were:

3. They were hit with some kind of grenade.

4. They were shot by a disruptor rifle, or a setting on the regular rifle.

I prefer the explination of the Lars' deaths 'due to a domestic dispute' as given in Troops, the fan film that makes fun of Cops... but that is probably just me. :xp:

You beat me to it!

Anyways, I'm pretty sure that Troops might as well be considered official cannon. It makes perfect sense.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Lucas seemed to like TROOPS, maybe he secretly considers it canon. ;)

It wouldn't be the first time.... remember his response to "CLERKS"? (even if he got the quote wrong, he was clearly influenced by it)

Then again, the Stormtroopers may have tried to put the blame on Scorpion, of Mortal Kombat fame, just as they put the blame for the Jawa deaths on the Sandpeople.

The plot thickens...

It's a good enough excuse for me, I was just wondering if I had somehow missed out on some cool Imperial weapon through all these years. :)

Actually you may have missed a cool imperial weapon...I have read in multiple sources (of EU books) that it was an imperial artillery...

Like which sources?

Was it a vehicle? Portable device? I'm intrigued. ;)

my sources arent very reliable...I read tales from mos eeisley cantina...and assumed it was right because there is arillery in swgb...so iassume there is in Star Wars Real Life. it sounded like a vehicle...

Archived