Home

Jedi Knights: Masters of the Force

Shana

Strider walked into a small, round chamber after a half hour of travel. This was the place the Sith had described. As he walked into the middle of the room, suddenly the roof of the room opened, revealing balcony areas with several Sith warriors, Naga Sadow standing amongst them above the doorway to exit. Strider realized now he was standing in a sort of pit, and they were all watching.

Naga laughed and ordered him to be executed. The Sith on the balconies leapt down and landed around Strider, surrounding him. Strider rolled both his eyes and drew his lightsaber hilt and activated the blue blade.

Two Sith rushed to attack him. Strider ducked down and extended his arm one direction, stabbing the Sith, then swiftly drew one of his handguns and extended it towards the other, firing and planting a bullet straight into the Sith's stomach. He whirled to his feet to the left, firing while doing so. In the same instant, he had hurled his lightsaber and guided it to the right with the Force. Finally he ended back up his standing position, his lightsaber darted back into his hand, and the slide of his handgun sat drawn back, the clip out of ammunition. Moments later, every single Sith that had been standing around him suddenly fell, either from bullet wounds or decapitation.

Strider looked up at Naga, unloading the empty clip, putting a new one in, and holstering it. He lifted his now free hand and gestured at Naga. "C'mon. Get down here and let's finish this. At this rate I'll look like Yoda before we finally settle this," he taunted.

Naga scoffed and leapt down, landing in front of him. "You should have sided with us after acquiring this power, Strider. Your destiny would have been far greater. It's not too late to change sides now. You're simply a pawn of Skywalker, because of your ability you will be expended on the most tedious of missions that deprive you of the freedom to use your full pow-..."

Strider cut him off before he could finish that thought, "There is very little now that truly deserves to face my full potential, Naga. Even you are not worthy enough of an opponent for anything more than a fourth of my full attention."

Naga chuckled and replied, "So you say, but the rest of the Sith and I have gained more power since our ressurection. You will be crushed under this new Sith army, whether I survive this battle and lead one of the many armies or not."

Strider raised his eyebrow, "With as easily as several young Jedi decimated those on Korriban with just a few regiments of Mandalorians, I'd hate to see how easily they fall against highly trained Jedi Knights and the New Republic's army. Your threat is weak and minimal to me."

With that, Naga struck in anger, responding, "There is a threat far greater that you will face if you survive this, Strider."

Strider easily blocked, replying, "I've survived several thousand years, and the Unknown Regions, I believe whatever is thrown at me in this galaxy will be minimal compared to what I've faced."

And so the battle began...

((Will come back and edit this post with the combat, have to go for the moment))

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Darth Apathy looked up he could barely see, the shadows had grown so gradually he hadn't even noticed. Suddenly the room turned red as alarm lights came on. A turret poped up and Apathy was forced to deflect laser blasts as he ran down the hallway towards his ship. Quickly darting down a hallway the sith suddenly found himself confronted by a number of Mandalorians.

Delta stepped forwards from their midst, standing taller than all the others he rightfully seemed superior. "You were foolish to delay Sith, now we've located you, and now we'll kill you." The Mandalorians opened fire.

Darth Apathy deflected most of the blasts but took a couple hits. Still he was far stronger than a normal human and darted away as if the blasts hadn't even hurt him. The Mandalorians chased him towards his ship.

As Apathy neared his ship he activated it with a remote. A hole in the ship's wall was where Darth Apathy's ship attached, and he headed straight for it. "So long Mandalorians!" He shouted as he tossed a thermal detenator behind himself and jumped into his ship.

The explosion knocked Delta to the ground, as he looked up he saw Darth Apathy's ship close and detatch. A vacume began to suck everything to the hole where the Sith's ship once was. Just before Darth Apathy's ship disapeared Delta managed to throw a tracking device through the hole and onto the ship. A moment later the ship contained the hole automatically, sealing it shut.

As Darth Apathy flew away he thought about Havok and wondered what mysteries he would discover later.

- “The son of the chosen one, I’ve been looking forward to this” – Pall said.

- “Then your wait is over” – Luke said.

Ajunta charged at Luke, swinging his saber at him, but Luke parried every single swing with a block and an immediate counter attack, Ajunta tried to do a series of swings and jabs but Luke blocked them easily, he had become better with his lightsaber, he had even perfected his father’s one handed combat and blocked Ajunta’s strikes relatively easily.

At this point Luke was the only Jedi strong enough to fight Pall, all it would take would be one mistake from either one.

Luke avoided on slash and force pushed Ajunta Pall taking his saber away from his hands as he touched the ground, Luke approached him and put his lightsaber’s blade under Ajunta Pall’s chin.

- “Enough Pall, you’ve lost” – Luke said.

- “Far from it Skywalker!” – Pall shouted and used his lightning to attack Luke and called his saber to his hand and ignited it, Luke was immobile, he suffered from the shocks of the rays coursing through his body, he realized Ajunta would kill him.

Ajunta was laughing and was about to put his saber through Luke when suddenly his face went from a smile to a frown, Luke stoped feeling the lighting, it had stopped, but why? Luke thought until he saw it, he looked down at Pall’s chest, a silver lightsaber blade was coming through it, Luke turned at Lyla who had managed with the little strength she had left to use the force to thrust her saber in Ajunta’s body.

Ajunta looked down at the blade, and turned to look at Lyla.

- “This is not...the end...you will see...” – Ajunta said and the saber deactivated and Ajunta Pall fell to the ground, dead.

Meredith ran to Lyla to see if she was ok, Lyla had little strength now, Pall’s saber had gone through her left shoulder and her right arm was broken. Luke had gone to free the others from the cages and then ran to Lyla, between Luke and Kyle they carried her to the infirmary where Leia and Mara would use their healing powers to help Lyla.

- “Luke, what about the others and this Juhn-Kai guy?” – Kyle asked.

- “I don’t know about Juhn-Kai but we must hope that our students will be able to stop them, though I’m afraid the real nightmare is just about to start” – Luke said.

Nadd turned around slowly and smiled.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't one of Skywalker's students?" He chcukled. "I was hoping for someone more experienced."

"Well, sadly there was a convention for all jedi masters on Endor and they just couldn't be bothered."

"Your tounge is quick, but are your reflexes." He raised his hand and shot lightning at him, Sawyer blocked it with his saber.

"I chase you over here and the best you've got is the old cliche? You're gonna have to do better than that."

Nadd ignited his saber, and attacked.

Gavin and Briana reached the bridge to find themselves face to face with Marka Ragnos.

"You may have tricked me once," he said. "But you're broadcasting yourselves freely in fooling my men." He ignited his saber. "And I won't fall for another trick like that one."

Briana ignited her saber and immediately switched it to the longer violet blade. "Not trying to fool you this time..."

"Skywalkers students will not defeat me," he snarled, cutting her off. "Not in a straight fight."

"Ah, well then it's fortunate I'm not a student of Skywalker," Briana chuckled. "And neither is my brother."

"What?" Ragnos demanded, startled for a moment. Briana attacked, but Ragnos blocked it easily.

"My masters were Riebe Sothe and Alyssa Renolin," Briana told him as she backflipped away from a downward slash at her head, batting his blade away as she jumped. Ragnos muttered something and then spoke.

"Sith Hunter and her former apprentice," he laughed. "I'm not frightened yet."

"I learned much from them as well, but most of my training was done by..." Gavin began.

"Let me guess," Ragnos sneered. "The one they call Jokemaster?"

"No," Gavin answered, attacking. "My master was Kyle Katarn."

"Katarn!" Ragnos grunted. He knew Jaden Korr had been trained by Katarn and for once had some doubts of his ability to succeed. He blocked both of Gavin's blades and sent him flying across the bridge with a powerful kick. Briana backed off, sending a wave of encouragement through the Force to Gavin. Ragnos blocked it, but Gavin stood and dove for the door to exit the bridge.

"Coward!" Ragnos laughed. Briana also retreated and Ragnos realized they were doing what they could to choose a different battleground within the ship.

"Just smart," Gavin answered, understanding that Ragnos knew what they were doing. He and Briana turned and bolted full speed away from the bridge. Ragnos growled softly and sped away in persuit.

Tulak Hord and Ludo Kresh fought against Juhn-Kai in an impressive way, but Sidious had trouble, his abilities with a lightsaber were no match.

- “Sidious! Go down to the surface, help the others and complete the ritual!” – Kresh shouted and Sidious left running to the escape pods.

Juhn-Kai still used his cross-saber to spin around and parry the Sith Lords’ attacks.

- “This has been going for quite long now” – Juhn-Kai said.

- “The ritual is almost complete Kai Ryu, there will be no one to stop us this time” – Hord said.

Juhn-Kai smirked.

- “That is the second time in your life that you’ve said that to me, prepare to experience the full power of the force” – Juhn-Kai said, releasing lighting from his fingertips hitting Hord and Kresh right in their chest.

- “The Sith have no place in this world anymore” – Juhn-Kai said.

The lightning stopped and Hord got up followed by Kresh.

- “Only with the dark side can you overcome us quickly” – Hord said.

- “Dark side? Been there, done that” – Juhn-Kai said and with a swift wrist movement he sliced Ludo Kresh’s head from his body, and he fell dead.

- “It is now just the two of us again Hord” – Juhn-Kai said.

- “As it should be” – Hord said.

Juhn-Kai and Hord engaged each other now with very fast movements around the big hall of the ship they fought on, Juhn-Kai spun and slashed continuously and Hord blocked and moved in a sort of dance like offense, they moved into a bigger room and leapt from pillar to pillar engaging each other on the air and ground.

- “You realize that the horrors of the past will never be stopped until both of us die” – Hord said.

- “Maybe” – Juhn-Kai Ryu said and with a swift movement he cut Hord’s right arm and leg.

Hord was standing there with a frown on his face, anger and pain together in his eyes, Juhn-Kai finally approached him and said.

- “But you’ll die first” – and after Juhn-Kai thrust his saber’s blade through Tulak Hord’s chest.

- “I will....come back...Kai Ryu” – Tulak said as he fell to the ground.

- “And I’ll be waiting” – Juhn-Kai said.

Tulak Hord fell dead.

Juhn-Kai reached the bridge of the ship and sent a transmission, to all frequencies.

- “This is Juhn-Kai Ryu, Jedi Knight, calling on all Jedi, head for Coruscant, if the army of the Republic is listening move in now” – Juhn-Kai said and set the message to loop in the comlink and left for an escaped pod to reach the besieged capital.

Briana and Gavin fought Marka Ragnos, but he seemed to know exactly what they were going to do before they did it. Despite all their efforts to fight as a team, they were continually separated. They pulled back and tried to recapture their joint fighting, but Ragnos wouldn't allow it.

With a powerful kick, he sent Gavin flying across the bridge and into a computer console. The console broke, electrocuting Gavin and he collapsed to his knees, trying to gather the Force and give himself energy.

Meanwhile, Briana was left to fight Ragnos alone and was being forced back against a wall. She flipped over his head and was promptly driven back to the opposoite wall.

"Gavin!" Briana shouted. "I can't hold him off!"

As the words left her mouth, Ragnos penetrated her defenses and his saber drove through the right side of her chest. She cried out in pain, dropped her lightsaber, and collapsed. Gavin screamed and Ragnos turned... just in time to see a burst of Force Lightning hurling toward him. It was too late to block.

"Anger... leads to the... Dark Side," he rasped, dropping to his knees. "Good show..."

Gavin suddenly realized what he'd done and used the Force to lift Ragnos up and toss him away from Briana. By the time Ragnos had recovered from the unexpected attack, Gavin was already hurrying away with Briana.

Luke stood at the bridge of one of the big starcuisers of the republic.

- "Luke, Lyla is stable, she's fine now, she's coming with Mara, sadly we had to replace her left arm with a robotic one, Pall's blade ruined her shoulder" - Kyle said.

- "I'm so sorry that happened, at least we haven't lost anyone, but I fear for our students, they have launched into a fight they may not win" - Luke said.

- "Hey, have faith, Briana and Gavin are two of our top students, well Sawyer...he's a little too unpredictable but he'll get the job done" - Kyle said.

Luke paced around the bridge for a moment.

- "You may be right, I sense Strider is doing well, we'll just have to see what happens when we reach Coruscant" - Luke said.

Mara Jade and Lyla entered the ship followed by the young Meredith.

- "Good to see you're alright Lyla" - Luke said.

- "Thank you master Luke, you recieved master Juhn-Kai's message?" - Lyla asked.

- "Yes, we're heading for Coruscant now, we'll meet Juhn-Kai down at the old Jedi temple" - Luke said.

The ship sped out of hyperspace and reached Coruscant where the armies of the republic were fighting against the Sith armada.

- "Here we go again" - Kyle said.

The battle between Sawyer and Nadd raged on. Both seemed equally matched.

"You may be better than I thought." Said Nadd. "And you have a lot of anger as well. You would make a good sith."

Sawyer swung, and Nadd blocked. "You're misunderstanding my anger. Y'see, that's the difference between you and me."

They both swung and blocked. "You are pissed at the jedi for no good reason. They killed you sure, but now you're back. No harm, no foul. Meanwhile, I'm pissed because: you tried to kill me. You just won't give up and make this easy on me."

Their sabers locked. "But most of all, because you interrupted my first damn vacation in years"

Sawyer kicked Nadd backwards, Nadd recovered quickly.

"So be it boy."

Nadd suddenly drew another saber and began attacking more viciously than before. Sawyer struggled to block the blows.

((Finally my post! I finished Chapter 5 last night and posted it, and now I finally got around to posting in this one! Hurray for me!))

Strider pushed Naga back and tossed aside his red cloak, leaving him only in his black shirt, gloves, pants and boots. He took his gun holsters off and tossed them aside, then drew his longsword and tossed them next to the rest of his items as well. Strider formed a pose he was familiar with, but not one he normally used.

Naga looked at Strider with a look of confusion. He had never seen this stance before, and wondered of its strengths and weaknesses.

Strider smirked, sensing his confusion. "This is a stance I usually only use on those who present a challenge. You present no challenge, however, so my reason for using it is this: Years ago, the anger that the Sith encouraged me to use led to the death of someone very important to me. The Sith will pay for that loss," he said harshly.

"You have an interesting mix and contradiction thereof of emotions that are the spitting image of the Chosen One before he fell to Sidious, I hope you realize. You stand for the Jedi, but you speak of revenge and you're fuming with anger. I do hope you influence the students, so we may get some more powerful, worthy exiles from the New Jedi Order," Naga said with a smirk.

Strider growled and struck in a swift motion. Naga didn't expect it and barely blocked. Strider struck again and again, his arms moving in a blur. Naga barely had the ability to keep up. He backed away as he blocked each strike. Naga managed to find an opening and stabbed at Strider. Strider swiftly stepped to the side to dodge and grabbed Naga's hilt with his hand, then spun his lightsaber to the left, cleanly decapitating Naga's arm and taking his lightsaber from his hand. He kicked Naga onto his back, then he spun both and pointed one down at Naga.

"That wish will never be granted, Naga, as this is the last anger I have to exorcise from my body. And to add onto that, it's not my words that determine my emotion, it's my actions. I may speak of vengeance and anger, but I fight you while calm and with honor," he stated, "Your road ends here. You have two choices. Come prisoner with me to the Jedi Temple and stand trial, or kill you now. Your choice."

Naga hissed and lifted his other hand. "This is not the end!" he shouted, and lightning flew from his hand at Strider. Strider's other hand moved quicker than the blink of an eye; He deactivated Naga's hilt, put it on his belt, and lifted his hand up just in time to meet the Force Lightning. He felt the burn of it on his hand as he attempted to absorb it, much like Yoda did.

Strider looked down at Naga and said, "Honestly, I'm a Sith Hunter, Naga Sadow. You thought a simple trick like that would catch me off guard?" he questioned, before pushing his hand forward, dispersing the lightning and sending the stored Force energy back at Naga. The blast practically threw Naga across the ground.

The Sith Lord looked up at Strider. Strider asked him, "So what are your last words? I assume that as a Sith, you've chosen death, rather than trial."

Naga replied, "There is a much greater threat than us coming. You will not stand a chance, Strider Flamehart."

Strider looked at him, "Mind telling me what it is?" he asked.

The Sith Lord merely began to laugh. When Strider realized it was mockery, and he was done speaking, he merely turned and walked back over to his things. He put his gun holsters back on, put his sword in its sheath, and put on his coat. He activated Naga's lightsaber and whirled around, throwing it boomerang-styled at Naga's body. Naga let out a shout just as the spinning blade decapitated his head and came back to Strider. Strider deactivated the hilt and hooked it on his belt, intending to give it to Luke Skywalker later. He left the chamber, and headed back to the hangar.

As soon as he got on his ship, he contacted the Jedi Temple. "Deliver this message to Master Skywalker," he requested. He was put on hold for a moment, then told to continue when Skywalker was in audience. "Master Skywalker, this is Strider Flamehart. Naga Sadow has been taken care of. It appears there's going to be a threat larger than them after this, I'm only beginning to wonder if it may be anything I experienced during my time in the Unknown Regions. I'm not for sure, but that's the only thing I could think of that may be more powerful than what we will be facing here in our galaxy. I'll inform you more in person, as these transmissions aren't ever fully secure," he reported. "Also, I want to ask, where are we all meeting? I don't want to go back to Yavin IV and be the only Jedi wandering around an empty temple," he asked.

Luke heard Strider's message, he sighed of relief to know that Strider had triumphed over Sadow.

- "Yes Strider, please hed for Coruscant, we will meet on the surface on the entrance of the old jedi Temple, we will wait for you, and may the force be with you" - Luke said.

Sawyer and Nadd continued fighting. Sawyer finally had his back to the wall. He grunted and drawing on all his force energy threw Nadd onto the floor. Nadd recovered quickly, and their sabers locked.

"You are good boy. Too bad you didn't become a sith." Said Nadd, and used the force to draw another saber, and throw it at Sawyer.

Sawyer dodged and swung at the same time, his saber cut down Nadd, but suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his arm......then nothing. He looked at his left arm in horror as he found that it had been severed just under the shoulder. He swung one last time at Nadd's body to make sure he was dead, then stood up, and began walking out.

He paused, went back, picked up his arm, and left again. To hell with a mechanical replacement, he wanted the real thing.

((Lyla, you can control the Mandalorian army and make them go to wherever you need to stop the Sith at that location. I'll just control Delta and Apathy. BTW, I want Apathy and his master to be involved in a different sceme other than the one all of the risen dark Sith Lords have. Something that will depend on the failure of the other Sith Lords. If you have any ideas?))

Delta headed for the Command ship's hangar and entered his own personal ship. As he left the hangar he opened a comm with another Mandalorian ship, "The Commander has been assassinated, I am pursuing the assassin, tell the rest of the army to continue with the mission and help the Jedi however they can."

Delta headed in pursuit of Darth Apathy.

Sawyer arrived at the base's medical station. Inside he found a medbot. He switched it on.

"Greetings. I am A21B. How may I be of assistance?"

"Sew me up." He said, giving it his arm

"Have proper seda-"

"Yeah, watever, just sew me up."

The medbot did. Sawyer gritted his teeth against the pain, but soon it was done.

"Thanks." He said and began walking away.

"But sir, proper measures of precaution and-"

Sawyer didn't hear the rest as the doors to the medstation closed behind him. He went back to his ship, and took off. He turned on the comm system, and contacted Skywalker.

"I'm done on my side." He said

Strider sat at his cockpit seat, waiting for the ship to move out of hyperspace. He took off his glove on his left hand, the one in which he had been holding Naga Sadow's lightsaber during the duel. There were cuts all over his hand. He figured as much, and tossed the shredded glove to the side. He hadn't flinched when this had happened, because frankly, he hadn't felt it till now. He looked down at Naga Sadow's hilt.

He noticed several slits, he lifted the lightsaber off his belt and held it in front of him with the Force, beginning to examine it. He tried to activate whatever security measure was on the hilt using the Force, and sure enough small blade-like objects came out. He smirked. Naga was no fool, he had surely made his hilt a little more "user friendly," when he found out which of the Jedi he would be facing.

He deactivated the "security" system and hooked it back on his belt. He stood up and walked to his ship's quarters and found a new glove. He stuck it in his pocket, deciding to let his hand heal for now and wear it later.

A beep went off on his terminal. The blue tunnel-like image in front of him suddenly changed into streaks of stars fading back into view. He saw Coruscant and the battle commencing above it. He grinned, upon seeing this he took his glove out of his pocket and put it on his hand. He would need it to fly.

Luke's republic cruiser picked up Strider's large starship, the Ragnarok, on radar. Shortly after, they received an on-screen transmission from the ship.

"This is Strider Flamehart on the Ragnarok. Looks like I came just in time for the fun. Shall I join in the Republic with the Sith fleet or meet you onboard your ship, Master Skywalker? I realize this ship looks a bit large for a starfighter, but I can get this thing to fly circles around the Sith's most agile craft, so wherever you need me for the time being, Skywalker, I'm awaiting your order." Strider ended his transmission and awaited Skywalker's response.

Gavin carried Briana away from the bridge, scarcely caring where he went. He ended up in the astromech storage room they'd originally entered the ship through and he set Briana down gently there.

"I'll be back," he whispered. "Hang in there."

With that, he took his lightsabers into his hands and stepped out. "Ragnos, here I come..."

He sprinted back toward the bridge.

((Well Mandy I think that while Xendor, Plagueis and Sidious hold the others, Val-Kan will hold Juhn-Kai, so Apathy and his Master could go to alert the true sith empire, still waiting in the unknown regions, when they know that the sith have weakened the Republic, they will bring back the Sith Empire to face the Republic and, I'm assuming here that Revan failed in his attempt to destroy the true sith, so this will make his failure complete, but once they arrive we'll see...))

The Mandalorian Army had arrived to Coruscant engaging the Sith forces over the planet.

Sawyer's transmition reached Skywalker.

- "Sawyer, it's good to hear from you, head to Coruscant, we'll await you on the Jedi Temple main gate".

He cut the transmition, and immediately after that he recieved Strider's transmition. Luke was notified that the Ragnarock was on the radar.

- "Thank goodness you've arrived Strider, we need to clear a path to land on the Jedi Temple, could you help us out?" - Luke said.

Strider grinned, "Can I help you out?" He laughed, "I'll give you a path all right." He pushed forward on the throttle, and the Ragnarok zipped right by the Republic cruiser. The Ragnarok began opening fire on as many enemy craft as it could, taking out quite a few. The ship flew in and out of the fray, continually firing. Many ships changed targets and went after the Ragnarok. The ship's rear turrets began firing at them, taking several out. There was a huge gap now in the Sith's fleet formation. Strider sent a message to Skywalker again, "This'd be your chance, go before they try and reinforce their weak points."

Luke grinned.

- "Thank you Strider, Captain! Go through!" - Luke ordered.

The starcruiser went through the gap that Strider created and reced through to the entrance of the Jedi Temple.

- "We await you here Strider" - Luke said.

Luke looked out the window and saw a man standing on the entrance. It was Juhn-Kai Ryu.

Strider responded, "Roger that Skywalker, I'll be down in a bit." He set a course to the Jedi Temple and sent the ship soaring through the atmosphere. It landed near to Skywalker's ship, and Strider stepped out of the Ragnarok. "That bit'll leave the Sith scrambled for a bit while we take care of business here," he said, looking around and seeing Juhn-Kai near the entrance. He lifted his comlink and spoke into it, hoping Skywalker's was on and he would hear his message. "Skywalker, this is Strider. I've got a little present for you courtesy of Naga Sadow," he said with a partially amused tone in his voice.

Halfway back to the bridge, Gavin met Ragnos and, without hesitation, attacked.

"My, my," Ragnos said mildly. "You seem to be angry, boy. Did I hurt your sister?"

"You nearly killed her," Gavin growled. "And I'm going to do the same and more to you!"

"Sounds like you've given into your anger," Ragnos laughed.

"If it helps me now, so be it," Gavin snapped. He lunged at Ragnos, propelling the astonished Sith Lord backward into a wall.

Strider walked up towards the Jedi Temple entrance, and bowed lightly in front of Juhn-Kai. "So we meet again. I look forward to fighting alongside you against these menaces, Juhn-Kai," he said in a respectful tone. He turned and waited for Luke to exit his ship, ready to face whatever would come next.

Juhn-Kai bowed to Strider aswell. After hearing what he said, Juhn-Kai nodded.

- "There are dangers here that may require the use of our full potential, and I fear it may be too much" - Juhn-Kai said and Luke, Kyle, Mara, Lyla and Meredith came walking towards them.

- "Strider, thank you for what you've done... Master Juhn-Kai Ryu, I must say I am honored to meet a Jedi from the old order, as I am honored to have Strider with us, I hope that you stay with us like him so that you can teach us and help me run the Academy" - Luke said.

- "I would be honored to help you restore the order, but unless we bring down this menace, there won't be an order to restore" - Juhn-Kai said.

- "Yes, well let's start with the situation" - Luke said.

- "The other resurrected Sith Lords were a distraction, they revived Xendor...and my old nemesis Val-Kan... there are others inside, Plagueis and Sidious, but I think that Xendor is here to call upon reinforcements" - Juhn-Kai said.

- "What reinforcement? The sith ended with the fall of Sidious, all the others after him were only dark jedi" - Kyle said.

- "Whe in one of my voyages I encountered Sith on the Unknown Regions, I was asked to find Darth Revan, who had gone to the Unkown Regions looking for the True Sith Empire, when we found someone who had seen him, they said the sith had thousands of warriors in one planet, but we never found him nor the planet" - Juhn-Kai said.

- "So how would they know it exists?" - Mara asked.

- "Well, there is a planet on the Unknown Regions....strong in the dark side, almost intoxicating to one not prepared, it can consume the untrained or the ignorant...they are there" - Juhn-Kai said.

- "How would you know?" - Kyle asked.

- "Because I was there...and we will leave it at that...for now we'll concentrate on dealing with these Sith" - Juhn-Kai said.

- "Well our best chance is to separate, since the most powerful are Strider and Juhn-Kai, it will be up to them to locate Xendor and Val-Kan, we will deal with Plagueis and the other sith lord we encounter" - Luke said.

- "Alright, it is a sound plan...let's go, the longer we wait the worse this will get" - Kyle said.

- "May the force be with you...Masters" - Luke said and left.

And they parted ways, Juhn-Kai and Strider were left alone. Lyla went inside the Jedi Temple.

- "Strider, I sense Xendor and Val-Kan in the Senate Chambers, we must go there" - Juhn-Kai said.

Archived