Home

Jedi Knights: Masters of the Force

Shana

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Oh, he posted right before me, so I didn't see it...))

Sawyer couldn't find anyone so he checked h+is comlink and heard Strider's message. He quickly followed the signs to a nearby hangar and commandeered a ship for himself.

Should've brought my own ship He thought as he lifted off.

((Lol, sorry Scar, I read your post but didn't clue in that you were talking to my character.))

Darth Apathy frowned, this was all he needed. In the haste of his mission he was forced to submit to yet another delay. Unlike Strider Flamehart, Darth Apathy wasn't about to underestimate Havok.

"A sith running away surprises you? Have you looked at this besieged planet? I'm far from the only sith running away. Don't think it's from cowardice though, unlike some other sith I am not running away after a defeat. My mission here is done, I'm simply leaving." Darth Apathy hadn't drawn his lightsaber but was in a defencive pose ready to srping it should he suddenly come under attack. Since there was no attack, yet at least, Apathy relaxed and stood upright. "Who are you anyway? You do not look like a Jedi."

-------------

Meanwhile in the command deck Delta was analizing the ship for any unknown boarding vessles or foreign ships attached. He found non, but it didn't surprise him. Quickly he activated the ship's guns and waited for Darth Apathy's ship to appear so he could blast it out of the sky. When nothing happened Delta began to wonder if Darth Apathy had been delayed or somehow escaped undetected. Delta began to scan the interior of the ship for Darth Apathy's location.

((How powerful would you say your character is Scar? Like fissure in the force powerful? You know, just so when I'm fighting you I don't do anything to you that you would be able to avoid/block/etc... Wether or not I can sense you in the Force...things like that.))

((Well, i don't want to be "All-powerful" that would be lame :p

he's not too powerful, but its the way that his power is

he's pure dark, but when you sense it it's like he's power isnt turbulant, there's clamity with it, the way that you'd find something not exactly overwhelming, but can scare the crap out of ya, cus usualy those who are that pure in the dark side. his power isn't quite calm, rather a violent disturbence.

well that being in theory of course :)))

*Havok smirked*

Havok "I knew that you weren't dumb." *mentioning about Darth Apathy's decision not to attack*

*Havok walks up to the Sith, oddly putting himself with in distence for Darth Apathy to strike.*

Havok "My name is Havok Cracern. Obviously I'm not a Jedi, nor do I practice the arts of the Dark Jedi. And yet I'm also not a Sith. I may practice some of the arts, but my talents drive from a much deeper evil." *Smirking once more*

*Havok riases his right hand, and several of the corpses strewn about lift into the air and piece themselves back together and come alive again and ignite their sabers.*

Havok *to the reanimated fallen Sith* "Find and destory all Jedi here. If you get killed once again, you'll only reform again, so don't worry about dieing..."

*The reanimated Sith run off*

*To Darth Apathy* "Necromancy for instance... child's play even Sith can do that, but I have meny tricks that I may teach, if one is eager to learn..."

The ship carrying Marka Ragnos lifted off the ground slowly, just as Briana and Gavin reached it. Briana used the Force to aid her leap to the top and went straight to what appeared to be some kind of astromech access door.

"Small," she said. "But big enough." She reached into the Force and felt the lock on the access door. "Got it." The door slid open and the twins dropped in. Sure enough, they found themselves in an astromech storage unit.

"As good a place to start as any," Gavin muttered.

((Well Apathy is an exeptional character. Above average but he's no Anakin. His master, about the same, but more powerful because he's older. So far Flamehart is the only one powerful enough to beat Apathy. Juhn-Kai could cream him, but Juhn seems more of an NPC. Also, there arn't any Jedi on the Mandalorian command ship.))

BTW, I think it's really odd that all these ancient sith lords are being easily creamed by everyone.))

"I don't know," Darth Apathy started, "I already have a master..." He paused examining Havok. Slowly Apathy pulled out his lightsaber and ignighted it. The glowing red blade sat at Apathy's side for a few seconds. Slowly still Apathy formed a combat stance and waited for Havok to accept the challenge.

((Strider's a Sith Hunter, and is rather used to dealing with Sith of any rank. Also, he is rather exceptionally well with a lightsaber. Strider's alot more powerful than what everyone's seeing, he only uses his full potential when presented with the challenge. As for the others, I dunno, I was wondering about that too.))

The Ragnarok descended on Corellia. His ship was authorized and he landed at the starport. Strider exited his ship and began to walk through the city. He closed his eyes and let his senses do their work. He began to search the city through the Force, looking for a source of dark side energy that may lead him to Naga Sadow.

((Briana merely caught Ragnos by surprise... in their next confrontation, she'll become the object of his revenge and that will send Gavin dangerously close to the Dark Side... just so y'all can get a taste for what's to come in my part of the story. :) ))

*Havok with a smile took a few steps back. His DarkSythe's blade ignited without Havok touching any switches or buttons. An eerie glow iminated form the shaft of his weapon. He took his off hand and pulled down his hood, hiding his face, then grasped the second handle on the shaft of his weapon and held it at a 45 degree angle infront of him.*

Havok "Let's see how a Sith lord fights now shall we? I hope your injured arm doesn't limit your abilities..."

*He snaps the DarkSythe into a readied position where the blade emits roughly a foot above and off the back of his right shoulder, pointing the blade forward. Instantly shadows begin to intensify and grow as the light from fires begin to fail.*

At the mention of his wounded arm Darth Apathy glanced down at his blood stained sleeve, not to mention the blood dripping from his hand too. His hand had been cut by the transparisteel of the ship's viewport during his earlier encounter.

Darth Apathy attacked first, leaping into the air the sith struck high and followed up quickly with a kick towards Havok's head.

"So where's Ragnos?" Briana asked. Gavin was about to answer, when she said, "Scratch that. The ship creaks under his evil influence. Let's go."

They slipped out of the Astromech storage unit and were confronted by two Dark Jedi. The first, under Gavin's influence turned on the second, who was so shocked at being attacked, he was destroyed easily. Then, Briana's violet lightsaber decapitated the first just as he was coming to his senses.

"They won't all be that easy," Gavin said. "That one was trying hard to resist me... he knew what I was doing, but couldn't do anything about it."

"Then we'd best move quickly," Briana said. They hurried down the corridor.

((My excuse: Sawyer doesn't believe in meditation, so he spends all that extra time practicing offensive and defensive skills instead.))

Sawyer's ship exited hyperspace above Onderon. He had put the woman into an escape pod and launched her above Coruscant, with a beacon identifying her as a prisoner. He quickly manuevered the ship to a deserted region near where he felt the darkness. He grabbed his saber, and tucked his blaster into his boot.

He took a deep breath then exited the ship.

*Havok used the middle of the shaft of his weapon to block the attack, the cartosis in the shaft made Apathy's blade bounce off. Then, when Apathy went for the kick to Havok's head, Havok again defended by leaning backwards and swinging with the lower end of the weapon, in which he used it to strike at Apathy's knee.

He leaped backward and performed a spining attack extending the length of the weapon, swinging his blade horizontaly at Darth Apathy.*

Darth Apathy felt his knee crack from the blow and landed in a crouch. The sith ducked lower under Havok's attack and a wisp of his cloak was sliced. Quickly Apathy rolled backwards and rose to his feet in a defensive position. With his one good eye he glanced at the strip of black cloth laying on the ship's floor. Glaring at Havok Darth Apathy started to circle his opponent, suddenly he darted forwards with a seriese of quick but soft strikes finished off with a powerful slash.

Juhn-Kai's ship sped out of hyperspace to find the ships of the sith already engaging republic forces, it didn't take long for him to get inside the ship and start slashing all the troopers and biomechs on his way. He walked to the command bridge and found it empty, he stepped up a few stairs and found himself inside a throne room, Tulak Hord and Ludo Kresh were expecting him.

- "Feel that Kai Ryu, that energy that comes from the planet" - Kresh said.

Juhn-Kai felt a strong darkside aura coming from the surface of Coruscant, he then knew.

- "You used Plagueis to bring back Val-Kan and Xendor... you fools" - Juhn-Kai said.

- "And they are not the only ones we brought back with Plagueis' help" - Hord said, and a dark figure stepped from the shadows.

- "Sidious, what makes you think you belong here? You are not powerful enough, if I have had my way you wouldn't have been Emperor in the first place, but I knew what was to happen, it was the will of the force" - Juhn-Kai said.

- "Enough talk, let us begin that which you have come to do" - Hord said.

All of them ignited their lightsabers and Juhn-Kai his cross-saber.

===================

Lyla ran through the forests of Yavin to get to the Academy which was already being attacked.

- "I hope they are alright" - Lyla said and ran into some biomechs.

She took out her sabers and started fighting them with ease and then a girl she knew came in to help her out.

- "Meredith? What happened?" - Lyla said.

- "Master Skywalker sent us all to seek refuge in the woods, he's at the academy he's been held up by Ajunta Pall, all the masters habe been held captive, I escaped" - Meredith said.

- "Ok, I'm going to the academy you stay here" - Lyla said.

- "No I'll help you out, chances are that everyone's been arrested or killed" - Meredith said.

- "Ok but if you come to close to harm I'm sending you right back" - Lyla said and they ran together to the academy.

Strider had spent over an hour tracking Naga Sadow. He had tracked Sith before, and this was the longest it had ever taken for him. He was growing impatient, but pushed that feeling down, knowing very well what it could cause. After awhile he sensed he was getting closer, as he was starting to feel a sense of being followed. He was currently standing near an alleyway, and took off towards it with a powerful stride, trying to look like he was in a hurry to get to his destination. He took a sudden turn down the allyway and ducked into the shadows, drawing his sword. He waited quietly, and it wasn't long before he saw four black cloaked figures step into the alleyway close by. He knew who they were immediately. Sith, followers of Naga Sadow.

Strider lept out, swinging his sword and in an instant, decapitated one of the four in half. The other three activated their lightsabers and attempted to attack. Strider's arm moved in a blur as he blocked the attacks, his sword's metal blocking the lightsaber attacks. He ended up on the other side of them, facing the other three. He held it by his side and held up his hand, taunting them to come at him.

They did, the first one that got to him attempted a vertical strike. Strider stepped forward and blocked, then swiftly swung horizontally, gashing the first Sith's chest open, and he crumpled to the ground dead.

Strider leaned to the side to dodge a stab from the second, and brought his sword down hard on the enemy's hilt, cutting the hilt in half. Then he pulled the blade back and drove it forward into the Sith's chest.

The last Sith attempted a powerful horizantal attack. Strider parried, then twisted his sword around the blade of the lightsaber to end up on the other side of the Sith, and then reached forward and grabbed the wrist of his opponent, pulled it past him and slammed the hilt of his sword into the sith's elbow, breaking it instantly. The Sith dropped his lightsaber and howled in pain. Strider moved behind the Sith as he fell to his knees and put his blade to the Sith's neck.

"Take me to Naga Sadow, or tell me where he is. If you don't tell me, I'll torture it out of you," said Strider, looking down at the Sith with his penetrating blue eyes.

"Torture? That's not very Jedi-like, I think," responded the Sith.

"Some Hunter habits are hard to break, I'll admit. Now tell me or lead me. Your choice," responded Strider.

"I can't take you, or I'll be killed!" exclaimed the Sith.

"If you don't, I'll kill you. I'll just enjoy it more," answered Strider. The Sith's eyes widened, and he began to see things his way. He told Strider everything he knew about Naga's whereabouts, and in return, Strider tied up his hands and limbs and left him along the alley wall. "I'll come to pick you up later. I don't take prisoners dead," said Strider, walking off with his powerful stride, following the directions the Sith gave him.

Sawyer walked through the town, following the sith's force-signature. Suddenly a kid spoke.

"Uh......dude?"

Sawyer turned. "What!?"

"You've got a.......knife in your shoulder."

Sawyer pulled it out and put a bacta patch on the wound. "Thanks kid."

He kept following the signature. He was getting close.

"Where are we?" Gavin asked for the third time.

"Approaching the bridge," Briana answered cryptically, also for the third time.

"Ragnos isn't there," Gavin said, repeating himself.

"Get it into your head," Briana finally snapped. "We're going to the bridge so you can convince the crew to alter course, making the jump to hyperspace and coming out where Ragnos doesn't expect it."

"Set the battleground," Gavin murmured. "Where are we?"

Briana ignored him, placed her hand on a door and stepped back. The door slid open, having been triggered to do so by Briana's touch.

"Ok, enough joking," Gavin said as they went through the door. "At some point, somebody's gonna notice the hyperspace route isn't what they wanted it to be. When that happens, we're fried meat on a platter."

"Which is why you need to shut up and save your energy," Briana sighed. "You need to keep everybody on the bridge from discovering that. Play with their memories as the memories are being made."

"And you suggest we simply barge onto the bridge?"

"Yes," Briana answered. "We both know how to vanish from sight. Another reason you need to shut up and save your energy." She glared at him as he opened his mouth again.

This time, Gavin wisely did as he was told and shut up.

Ajunta Pall had sat on Skywalker’s chair, he gloated at the sight of his hostages.

- “A coded message has been sent to all Jedi Knights and they’ll be here shortly to meet their end” – Pall said.

- “You underestimate the power of our students” – Luke said.

- “Like those children back on Korriban?” – Pall asked.

- “Yes, Lyla, Sawyer, Strider and the twins will stop you” – Mara Jade said.

- “The blonde girl couldn’t stop me at Korriban and those two ancient Jedi won’t save the galaxy again” – Pall said.

- “Two ancient Jedi? I only knew Strider was the only one” – Kyle said.

- “Flamehart and that blasted Juhn-Kai Ryu, the two of them caused the downfall of many sith lords, the latter was the reason of my fight with Kresh and the fall of Tulak Hord, but he’s gone after Hord and I’m here to deal with you” – Pall said.

- “What do you plan to do?” – Leia asked.

- “I have yet to decide what to do with you, probably I’ll kill you and transform this Academy into a Sith Academy” – Pall said.

- “Not if I can help it” – Lyla said walking into the great hall with Meredith.

Pall grinned and looked at Luke.

- “I feel I must congratulate you for your work with this girl Skywalker, it has been long since I had a worthy opponent” – Pall said and looked at Lyla suddenly looking serious.

- “It’s over Pall, all my friends have gone after yours, it won’t be long for them to destroy their forces” – Lyla said.

- “It maybe so, but we are all pawns of a bigger game” – Pall said.

- “What do you mean?” – Lyla asked taking out her sabers.

- “You will know at it’s due time” – Pall said igniting his saber.

- “Meredith stay back” – Lyla said to the young girl.

Ajunta jumped in the air to fall infront of Lyla who quickly began to block his attacks, Ajunta tried to stab her but she moved and swung at him continuously, Ajunta used many time his force lightining but the rays always met one of Lyla’s blades, until he kicked her and she fell over a console breaking her right arm, her left arm was the only one she could use, but she levitated her saber and destroyed the lock on Luke’s cage which was built by a metal with Ysalamari cells that prevented the use of the force.

Ajunta Pall was going to strike Lyla down and he managed to put his saber through Lyla’s left shoulder. Lyla screamed, and suddenly from Ajunta’s back he felt Skywalker leaping to him and Luke pushed him against a wall, he had his green saber ready for battle.

- “If you’re going to fight someone Pall, try me” – Luke said.

*Havok got annoyed with Apathy's agility in advoiding his attack, but the Apathy attacked with his combo. Havok quickly blocked Darth Apathy's attacks by moving the shaft from side to side, then came Apathy's strong attack...*

((I hope it was a overhand strike, you didn't leave much detail there... ;)))

*Havok girts his teeth as he holds the shaft of his weapon horizontally above his head to block Apathy's strong attack. He holds it there, locked together pushing at one another...*

Havok "Seems I need to brush up on a little fighting... But I have my ideas on you Sith... Farewell..."

*Havok pushes hard agenst Darth Apathy, pushing him back. The shadows had grown enough that Havok slipped into them, vanishing into what seemed thin air. His presence couldn't be felt anymore...*

Archived