Home

Jedi Knights: Masters of the Force

Shana

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- "Didn't think I would see you nervous Sawyer" - Lyla said and wnet through the passage way infront and peeked out around the corner and saw the woman satnding there with what looked like thirty biomechas and a ship waiting on th other side, they looked like they were getting ready to place the device in the cargo hold.

- "Alright, drop your weapons and move away from the ship!" - Lyla called out to the woman who turned around.

"Or what?" Sneered the lady. Sawyer stepped out.

"Or we shoot you, the device, and the whole shebang."

"Well, well, well.....Fir Sawyer. Never thought I'd see you again."

"Drop the weapons."

"Funny thing is." She continued. "You're giving orders, but I've got the upper hand here."

She threw a datapad at them. On the screen was a camera showing Briana, and a little timer.

"You see....one wrong move, and your friend there goes boom. Along with anyone else who went to rescue her. Unless, that is, we leave safely."

Sawyer was growing angry. "Let them go."

She sighed theatrically. "Once again, you seem to believe that you have the upper hand here. You're trapped, outnumbered, and I've got hostages. What do you have?"

Sawyer smiled nastily. "Nothing to lose." He pushed the biomechs down, and sent his saber over, slicing 10 of them.

Lyla started to spin around killing and slicing every biomech in her reach, the woman was now reaching for some sort of device.

- "Wrong choice Sawyer" -the woman said.

Lyla took her saber and threw it as hard as she could and it sliced the woman hand and pushed the device out of her way when she fell to the floor leaving it close to Sawyer.

Sawyer grabbed the datapad and looked at it. On it, it was still counting down. There were two buttons: Cancel and Detonate. He was about to press Cancel, when he realized this was the perfect trap: If someone pressed cancel, it would blow up. She wouldn't put in a way to cancel the explosion. He set it back down.

"We've gotta go get them. NOW!"

He began running toward the direction the others had gone for Briana.

Lyla was still fighting and she sliced one biomech in half, she took the oportunity to attach a tracking device on the ship and then she ran behind Sawyer to were the others were taking the datapad with her as to avoid letting the woman press the detonation button.

The woman was still struggling to get to her feet, when she finaly managed to stand she moved to the ship, set the engines and sped away.

- "to Korriban now!" -the woman said.

Strider sensed what was going on, and took off running forward ahead of Gavin, and before Briana could even mutter a protest, lifted her up and shouted at Gavin, "Let's get out of here!" He sensed Fir and Lyla getting closer, and tried to send a message mentally to one of the two, "I'm carrying Briana...just make sure the path is clear for us to get out of here. We're on the way." He pulled Gavin with him until he started running alongside him as they left the room and headed to catch up with Fir and Lyla.

Briana was rendered temporarily speechless at being picked up by Strider. Gavin activated his twin sabers and said, "I've got point..." He understood that, in carrying Briana, Strider would not be able to defend himself as well. Gavin would make up for that. He moved ahead of Strider and ran off toward where he sensed Fir and Lyla.

Lyla spun quickly slicing everything in her path opening it just enough to let strider and the others by, when they reached the entrance there was a loud explotion causing the entire enclave to cave in.

- "Glad we all made it out" - Lyla said.

Delta's ship poped out of hyperspace near Korriban. He could see the brown planet through his viewport, "So this is Korriban..." The Mandalorian stared at the planet for a moment in a slight daze. Coming out of his daze Delta looked over at his tracking computer and headed for the landing site his prey had made.

Setting down a safe distance away Delta prepared his gear, an all purpose assult rifle with ion and regular firing capabuilities, along with an assortment of gear for whatever might pop up.

((Alright Mandy, just remember Marka Ragnos is already there, and Naga Sadow and Ludo Kresh, Ajunta Pall and Tulak Hord are there as well, the ritual has been completed, so all the other sith lord buried at korriban are alive, also Freedon Nadd has awakened on Dxun so he would be on his way to Korriban as well also Tulak Hord is the most fearsome lightsaber duelist of the sith lords so try not to pick a fight with him, I have plans for him)))

Strider set Briana down outside of the enclave, and shortly after doing so he felt a feeling of dread wash over him. He felt great disturbances in the Force, and he looked up at the rest of the group. "Clichés aside...I have a very bad feeling about this. The Republic's in for a rude awakening if what I'm sensing is real."

"Of course." Said Sawyer. "The one mission that ends up revealing a plot to take down the republic is the one lead by a newbie." He turned to Lyla "No offence, supervised by an extremely old man." He turned to Strider. "No offence, and also has the screwup in it." The last part referring to himself.

((Tulak Hord was the deadliest lightsaber duelist of the ancient sith, he is spoken of in KOTOR 2))

Lyla stood there for a second and sensed something again, the whisper was back.

"Sadow, Kresh, Pall and...Hord", she heard it in her head.

- "Sadow, Kresh, Pall and Hord?" - Lyla said completely confused.

- "Who are they?" - Lyla ended.

Strider replied, "All ancient Sith lords. Naga Sadow, Ludo Kresh, Ajunta Pall and Tulak Hord, as well as Marka Ragnos, who I sensed down there with you. All extremely powerful in their own area of the Force. On top of that, they have two other Sith on their side, the one I fought while you were trying to stop their plan, and his master. This is going to be an increasingly difficult battle."

- "Well then let's go" - Lyla said moving to the turbo lift which now was unlocked.

Lyla opened the loading ramp to the Knight V and then looked up, Katarr was shinning again.

- "I'm sorry I have to check something up, I can't go to Korriban unless I do" - Lyla said.

Archived