Home

what are your ears eating

Fealiks

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You both need to die. Now. Das, you need to die more, since Ave was listening to that song by mistake. She still needs to slightly die though.

I do love fergielicious though. My deprivation of the internet and television has made me appriciate rappers, pop music, and pie.

I wish I could rap. Andy Milonakis can rap, but Avery Awesomeness can't.

I think he's funny if you're

1. retarded

2. insane

3. Just plain weird.

I'm probably 2 and 3, so I find him and Wubby funny. But I hate that show now, cause it got too random. I do love SFU though, which makes me want to die! So I can be enbalmed at Fisher & Sons.

HOLY.

FRIDGING.

JESUS.

The new My Chemical Romance album is the best album in the world at this moment in time. It tops any Queen, Metallica or music albums from anywhere ever. Jesus Christ... If I was stranded on a desert Island and I could only take one thing, I'd take the memory of me listening to this album written down on a piece of paper so that I could use the immense power of the album to get home safely to my Black Parade.

Seriously, buy it. For £9 you can buy a big box of chocolates, a teddy bear, drunkness or this album. Choose the latter. You know it makes sense.

The new My Chemical Romance album is the best album in the world at this moment in time.

NO!! You wanna know the best album ever?

the-phantom-of-the-opera1-150-150.jpg

I swear, I used to hate how my cousin would ALWAYS play this, but now... I'm in love with it all.

Song-Music of the Night

Artist- THE PHANTOM!!1

Album- PotO soundtrack

Decreased respect for both of you. Ave, back when I thought you were 15 I remember complimenting you on some nice Grace Slick avatar, and I think Jim Morrison was in there too. I just don't know what to believe anymore...

Decreased respect for both of you.

Assuming this is just because My Chemical Romance were an emo band, your close mindedness sickens me. With inspirations from bands such as Queen, you know the album is going to be epic. It is a concept album following a man reffered to as "The Patient"'s death and after life experiences. It is very emotional, but in no way is it emo.

Go to http://www.theblackparade.com and a flash music player will come up. You can listen to all of the tracks (except the hidden one, "Blood") there. "Sleep" is an extremely good song, be sure to listen to that. Just give it a go, you don't have to listen to any songs completely but I highly recomend that you just listen to a bit of some of the songs and I guarantee the next words you post in this thread will be "I stand corrected".

I was talking to Joshi and Ave.

But you thought I was talking to you and you're assuming that the reason I don't like My Chemical Romance is because they're emo? You don't have to be emo to be shіt.

With inspirations from bands such as Queen, you know the album is going to be epic.

Everyone likes Queen. Why? They are a terrible band.

As it happens a friend of mine works for a radio and I got a copy of this album a few weeks before it was released. 'Sleep' you say? Listening now (as you're here you can check my signature.)

Okay listened. This is a weak song. What is special about it? I'm sorry, but MCR are a bad band, and this is a bad album.

Of course this is all my opinion. I don't try and push my music on other people because I know they won't like it - you should probably do the same.

Decreased respect for both of you. Ave, back when I thought you were 15 I remember complimenting you on some nice Grace Slick avatar, and I think Jim Morrison was in there too. I just don't know what to believe anymore...

My musical taste is VERY diverse. Take a look at my family...

Mom-Hippish. Loves Grateful dead, Carole King, and Justin Timberlake,

Dad-Death Metal rocker who likes Bad Religion, Dropkick Murphys, The Misfits, Metallica, and The Mighty Mighty Bosstones

Grandma-Old 40's jazz. Thinks nobody nowadays accept Christina Agulara and Alicia Keys can sing

Cousin Cassey(like a sister)- Broadway music and alternitive.

I got inot a lot of music from people on here to. For example, Mashi turned me onto TMBG and The Aquabats.

Less we forget my video games. I <3 the THAW soundtrack. It's got some punk, some hip hop, and some rock. That game showed me how awesome The Doors, The Riverboat Gamblers, and The Bravery were.

(Quotey goodness)

Well, at least you're dad has a good taste in music. You do too I guess, you are open to anything it seems, rather than liking things because your friends do, which is an annoying trait of people in their teens.

Do you like some of your dad's stuff?

Yeah, I do, he's always listning to this classic rock station. I refuse to like most of my mom's crap. Considering my dad used to call me a hippy because I didn't want to wear socks.

Although some of his current musical choices I dissaprove of. Like his fondness of Chingy and Jibbs. I'm sorry dad, my chain doesn't hang low.

Speaking of metal:

Song - Metal Fatigue

Artist - Allan Holdsworth

Album - Metal Fatigue

The guitar solo Eddie Van Halen spent his entire career trying to emulate. Seriously. You can ask him.

Well,.. maybe you can't... but you can take my word for it. Trust me...

:joy:

EDIT:

Wait... Oh ****! I'm repeating myself! I've already posted this song! With almost identical comments.

What a dumbass!

Uh,.. Sorry about that folks... :o

OK... this is what's playing right now:

Song - High 'N' Dry (Saturday Night)

Artist - Def Leppard

Album - High 'N' Dry

Archived