Home

What Store are you getting ROTS DVD from

eastcoast2895

Where to get THE DVD  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Where to get THE DVD

• Best Buy - $14.99 with free lithograph with reward zone card ($5 for new member)
    • Sears - $? with $5 off if you buy Episode 3 and Battlefron II together
    • Target - $15.99 with free collectible coin
    • Wal Mart - $15.87 with bonus DVD called the Story of Star Wars for $5 extra
    • FYE - $19.99 with $5 mail-in rebate and free 15 page comic book
    • Suncoast - $19.99 with free patch
    • Other - please post where, price, and with what if anything

I was wondering what store people will get their DVD from, please post reasons because theforce.net already has this poll, but I want to hear why people choose certain freebies over others.

for more information about the goodies, http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/ROTS_Sunday_Ads_95578.asp

description of bonus disc from wal-mart:

Walmart Exclusive: The Skywalker family is at the heart of the Star Wars saga. Now hear the inside story of Luke and Anakin Skywalker from the characters who witnessed it in never before seen footage.

for theforce.net results: http://www.theforce.net/tfnpoll_home.asp?p=563&c=128&k=563&v=1

Wal-Mart for me. I'm really interested in that bonus DVD and the fact that at midnight it can be purchased at the supercenter. :D With pretty much everyone else, you have to wait until they open the next day. Since I work late shifts(for now anyway)I can get it on my way home LOL. I am ready!!!!! :D

• 1 month later...

Got mine as a birthday gift. No bonus nick-nacks, but that's fine by me. The extras were pretty cheap from what I've read/seen, and not really worth paying more for.

Plus I got SWBF2 for free.. which reminds me, I need to get working on that stuff I planned for it! ;)

PS: The Wal-Mart DVD had "never before seen footage?" I thought it was just clips from Episodes I & II, and the classic trilogy dvds plus some narration by Anthony Daniels as C3pO? A lot of people said it wasn't worth getting... but maybe I didn't get the whole story?

Anyone who has it, post some screen caps of this alleged "new footage" please...

• 1 month later...

Archived