Home

Getting rid of T3

vader815

Should T3 be in KOTOR # or should he be replaced.  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Should T3 be in KOTOR # or should he be replaced.

• Keep T3
    • Get rid of him (T4)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem is, Darthrevan, that the Ebon Hawk and T3 and HK are part of the KotOR series now. Killing them or getting rid of them would feel like a whole new game. If they make anymore games around the time period but a different series, then I won't mind if they aren't there. But they have become the Millenium Falcon and R2 and 3PO of the KotOR series.

Ps. To everyone, KotOR II is on the way for me! You are probably not impressed, and you might be suprised that I have not played KotOR II, but I just thought I would express my joy, even if the game seems to be not that great! :D

Any way, that's not my point. i agree that earlyier in the game u shud meet T3 and HK, but then they die or sumthing, and they get replaced by new and improved droids! T4 or 5 And maybe HK-56 or sumthing anyway,

i take the side of vader 815, good idea!

It is not a good idea :xp:.

That is like saying for Episode VI we should have R2 and 3PO show up for a little while but get melted down by the empire. And then, omg!!, we get something really cool, we get some R5 that is just like any other R5 and we get some other protocol droid off the street. :xp:

That is the problem I have with getting rid of T3 because he is quote "outdated and not one of a kind." Actually, he is. Just like R2 is one of a kind. They actually have a personality, although I wish it was a little bit more developed. And then you say that we should keep HK because he is one of a kind. Looking at it differently, you could say that HK is not one of a kind, he was being mass produced for a while. The replicas of him were not as good as he was, of course, but then neither would the replicas of T3, utility droids. They are both one of a kind droids.

We can't have two great droids all the way through and then kill them so we can get some stupid little T4 droid that is just like any other stupid droid you meet in the game. That is like saying, "lets get rid of Mandalore and recruit one of those Mandalorian's on Dantooine.", or "lets get rid of Bastila Shan and recruit that Jedi on the Endar Spire."

HK-47 is one of a kind because of what he has lived, Revan being his master and all. Other HK series droids are cool, but 47 is the greatest. The reason for "one of a kind" droids with personalities, is, at least in the SW universe, the lack of memory wipes, that develop quirky traits in utility and astromech droids, and in protocol too, but in lesser grade. (3PO gets a memory wipe in Ep. III, but retains his personality in IV-VI, without memories of his creator.)

Just in case you were responding to me, samuraidd, HK is one-of-a-kind, I threw that in there to show people how it was stupid not to call T3 one of a kind and yet say HK is. They are both one of a kind; HK was built by Revan, and T3 we don't know who built. Not only that, but along with HK he was under Revan and the Exile, who probably upgraded him FAR past the normal utility droid. Not to mention that T3 wasn't "normal" at the beginning anyways.

But if you think about it, if you played the dark side on K2 the Hawk, HK, and T3 all disappeared, we don't know if they flew out of the ship or if they were in it when it fell. that is enough for me we it comes to say that they are nolonger part of the KOTOR series. Remember that that includes T3

Archived