Home

Hate it or Love it? Celebrity DeathMatch

RaV™

Hello :)

I just got done playing a grueling DeathMatch, which for some reason I either win by less then ten kills or lose by less then ten kills, I really like Celebrity Death Match being able to play your favorite hero without a stupid time limit, but I would like to know what everyone else thinks and who do they ussually play as..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

go to the mos esily map, and play on assault

anyway, i think it's great, good practice so you won't mess up heros in MP.....

and the first i played it that funky music started playing and i saw all these heros!!! O_O!!!!! i was like what hte heck!!! but then it was so fun, and it's funny, when oyu make other heros follow you, it looks like jedi squd.......

jedicrew.jpg

It's just like the days with Jedi Academy, there are force spammers and there are duelists.

I love playing the heroes vs villians, but it does seem like a somewhat stripped down version of JA. The only thing that sucks is that each character, has a power unique to each own, you just have to be ready for it. I usually play as Darth Maul (big shock). If you ever played a few rounds of JA or even KOTOR, you will do fine as pretty much any character. Just make sure you don't back yourself into a corner, and watch out for the re-spawn killers.:mad:

Darth Maul for some reason seems as if he is far better then any other hero in the deathmatch for example I fought against a Yoda, two Maces, and one Aayla Securra and still won..but Han Solo shot me when I was trying to heal, but IMHO Maul is the best to choose if you play DS I have no clue who's the best for LS, but has anyone noticed Anakin/Vader sucks?

Aayla Secura is really good...I think they didn't think guys would play as her so they made her more powerful...she can take down lots of enemies in one swipe

I love Deathmatch because you can replay any duel in star wars history, and some you never get a chance to play. Like when I was Mace and ran at the Emperor. I just stood there use my lightsaber to block all his lightning. It looks exactly like the movies.

Archived