Home

KOTOR III The Great War

MasterVader

This is my idea for the story of KOTOR III, the title is a little weak so please, give me ideas for a better title.

It is 15 years after the the death of Darth Traya and the Exile's dissaperance in his/her search of Revan. The "Lost Jedi" (according to Kreia) trained by the Exile have began to rebuild the Jedi Order. Visas, Mira, Bao Dur, Atton, Handmaiden/Disciple along with other Jedi Knights who have come out of hiding have reestablished the enclave on Dantooine and the temple on Coruscant.

The PC should be a brand new character. You are a a copilot on a freighter at the age of 20. You come out of hyperspace at the planet of Borkel to encounter a large fleet of unkown origins attacking a small Republic fleet. Your ship is damaged and you use an escape pod to land on the planet, you hide in a small city occupied by the True Sith, who led to unknown fleet. You do some small missions until the Republic attacks to the planet in order to liberate it. They are defeated but you are able to escape aboard a Republic Cruiser. You go to Coruscant and Admiral Carth Onasi and a Jedi question you about the True Sith. You are found to be Force-sensitive and are trained at the Jedi Temple under a Jedi Master.

You and your master are assigned to gain allies for the fight against the Republic. You are to recruit Mandalore (Canderous) with his fleet and army as well some others (maybe the Hutts or something b/c the are endangered by the Sith as well). Then you fight some large,key battles against the Sith. Eventually you discover the whereabouts of Revan and the Exile. If Revan went LS he/she is fighting the Sith to destroy them, if Revan went DS he/she is trying to kill its leader in order to take it over. If the Exile is the same side as Revan he/she is supporting him/her. If the Exile is the different side he/she is trying to kill Revan. Bastila is with Revan regardless if Revan is male or female (in KOTOR it will be assumed that she lived).

You find them on a planet in the Unkown Regions under control of the Sith. You have a conversation about what they were doing since they've been gone. Then the True Sith Lord attacks with more Sith warriors. He slays Revan, the Exile, and your master but wounds Bastila and then fights you. You lose but escape with Bastila who reveals that you are the son/daughter of Revan and Bastila/Carth (Carth did not know this and if Revan went DS, female she got pregnant before betraying Carth on the Rakata planet). You were placed with a foster family b/c the Sith would hunt you down if they knew of your existence. Bastila then dies and you go back to Coruscant to regroup with the Jedi and Republic forces. You talk more with the Jedi Council about your revelation. Then you attack several more planets in the Unkown Regions until you finally reach the True Sith's home planet and the Sith Temple. This is where the climatic battle occurs against the Sith. You face th Dark Lord and defeat him. If you are LS the Jedi proceed to defeat the Sith, if DS you rally the Sith to defeat the Jedi and Republic.

The planets should be Borkel, Coruscant, the planet Mandalore and Nal Hutta (where you recruit allies). The planets in your search for Revan should be a combination of Republic and Unknown planets such as Koriban, Tatooine(give me some ideas). When the Republic offensive occurs it should be some Republic planets and Sith planets in the Unkown Regions as well as the True Sith homeworld.

Your party should be a male Republic soldier you meet on Borkel. Your Jedi Master and a female Jedi Knight on Coruscant, a Mandalorian bounty hunter/soldier (a true kickass bounty hunter of the Fett line), a Han Solo type scoundrel, a female Republic scout, an alien of the Sith species who joins you b/c he doesn't support the Sith's war against the Republic, an assassin the Hutts allow you take, and maybe a Wookie (they're just to cool not to have). T3 an HK join your party on Coruscant and Carth and the Council give you the Ebon Hawk to use. (Give me your ideas on names).

The Exile never had an established romance with any of his/her party from Sith Lords so that is why he/she is alone when accompining Revan and Bastila. Minor characters from previous games such as Mission, Zaalbar,Juhani, GOTO, Hanharr should make small cameos. Jolee should be dead (killed by Revan or just old age) but appear as a Force ghost to help you especially after your master's death. Maybe Kreia can appear as a Force ghost but its not completely necessary.

The main bad guy should be the Dark Lord of the True Sith, of the Sith species. His apprentice is a half-breed Sith. There should be several Sith Lords, the main servants of Malarch, to act as mini-bosses. Maybe a few bounty hunters and soldiers could serve as mini-bosses to. (Give me ideas for names).

The point when you must chose to go LS or DS should be right before the end of the game. Before the last final battle, the Dark Lord's apprentices kidnaps your love interest, either the male Republic soldier or the female Jedi in your party. In the presence of the Dark Lord and your love interest you fight the apprentice as the Dark Lord goads you into joining the Sith by killing his apprentice and your love interest tries to convince you to stay a Jedi. After beating the apprentice, you either fight the Dark Lord as a Jedi or as a Sith trying to overthrow him.

This is what I would like for KOTOR III to be like. The combat should stay the same but more animations would be nice while fighting in melee and better graphics would be nice. I might come back with some more ideas. Tell me what you think and give me some ideas.

Well I have to say the whole begining sounds pretty good except I dont think it is too original. I mean Kotor I began with you on an escape pod, and Kotor II began with you on a damaged ship. I also didnt like the whole killing of both Revan and the Exile, I know if I played the game and that happened I would be phycologically damaged for days lol. I do like the idea of Kreia or Jolee re-appearing as force ghosts because it would make for intereasting game play.

Of course, if they show the True Sith they wont be able to end it here and they will either have a compacted story line (err) or will have to continue the games.

Pretty good, I liked a lot of the ideas. Just a few things. I don't like the "Revan and Bastila/Carth's son" idea. It wouldn't make sense for Revan or Bastila to have a child all of a sudden without anyone knowing, especially if it was a female Revan and Carth couldn't know. There wasn't anything in KotOR I that happened between Revan and Carth/Bastila, but this says there was. Besides, some people didn't even follow the romance. On another note, it sounds too much like a Luke/Leia "I am your father" rip-off.

Other than that, doesn't Hanharr/Mira (depending on alignment) die? And I think a couple others could have died too. And I don't really want Revan and the Exile have to die. But, the rest of the disagreements I have are just opinion. Overall, it looks pretty good.

Overall it's a good idea but it has quite a few problems. A lot of the characters you mentioned can die depending on your alignment.

Juhani, Mission, Zaalbar can all die if you're DS in K1

also

Some players will have killed Bastila

To be honest I think 15 years is to long, I'd like to have a small time gap, perhaps 2 or 3 years at the most.

Other than that, doesn't Hanharr/Mira (depending on alignment) die? And I think a couple others could have died too. And I don't really want Revan and the Exile have to die. But, the rest of the disagreements I have are just opinion. Overall, it looks pretty good.

But what if Revan did die? Didn't the holo message say that if Revan didn't make it back from the Unknown Regions that T3 was to find help? Just thinking that maybe the devs might think of this.

Archived