Home

Veilless Visas

Sikon

I've wanted it too, but I'm not sure about the eyes, I don't know if there's a lot of SW canon about her race, but it seems like everbody pictures her with empty sockets?

I'm confused because I thought she said she wanted to see Nihilus with her eyes?

Isn't that why she took his mask off?

Unless that site's view is official, I always pictured her as having eyes but being partially to mostly blind, similar to Kriea in that they are weak from not being used.

Can someone make a head for Visas that resembles the one we see in the comic Unseen, Unheard?

http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Visas_Marr

Making her wear sunglasses would be even cooler, although it's not necessary.

That link to the bio of Visas is too detailed. Meaning it puts in assumptions. It's assuming the Exile is a man, when the Exile can be a woman. It also assumes that the Exile is a light Jedi, and that Visas is not sacrificed in the duel with Darth Nihilus.

Visas model does not have hook for headgears.
The standard one doesn't, but I'm not going to put sunglasses on Visas' standard model.

It doesn't assume Exile was a man. Exile is referred to in masculine form simply because of a convention. And yes, the LS ending is given as the primary one, but DS details are put in the "Behind the scenes" section. Also, it is assumed that whatever characters could survive (in the LS ending) did survive, and having them dead is alternate history. It isn't just Visas, it's a standard for all KOTOR articles on Wookieepedia.

Also you will need to make some hair for visas head... Easy way is to take visas model, remove head, make body available and put another head with eyes retextured and some modif. in appearance.2da... At least I should do that to get something like this. And seems to me that should be easy than add headgear hook and edit mesh on existed model.

That isn't the only thing wookiepedia has that isn't entirely correct. It also says Jerec from Jedi Knight is a Miraluka (this is possible, but it is unlikely that is what the developers intended). As far as I can tell this is an assumption based on the fact he has no eyes. However, in a description of Jerec, (possibly in game I can't remember) it says he removed his own eyes, as a sign of his dedication to the force. So as both the original instances (K2 and JK) of the characters indicate they have/had eyes that IS canon. The Star Wars Tales version is flawed.

I think will be easy to find a head from default models, make visas original head texture with 99.99% transparency and put head which you find on visas body model.

In that way head will have headgear hook and no need for modeling but retexturing and .2da editing (to set unique head model).

Archived