Home

jedi + shotgun = jedi being able to block a shot gun?????

deamonomic

any blast radius weapons, basically. If anyone here has read the books (anyone?) then you'll know that a jedi's reflexes can be as fast as the speed of light, so stopping a shotgun would seem like childs play if you are being backed up by the force LOL

One of the easiest way for me to get rid of jedi is to shoot the with blaster rifle. If they block your shots, stop and wait for them to lower their block and start firing again while moving backwards. I also take the engineer class, plant a detpack, shoot the jedi to get their attention, let the come and detinate the detpack from a safe distance (although I don't use this method as often).

Did you understand the whole storyline? The force that runs through a jedi has its limits, and when a whole platoon of clones start to fire randomly at a jedi's back, im not suprised that they died. All the jedi were spread out, in charge of their own squadron of clones etc, and when order 66 was executed, it was 1 jedi up against thousands of clones, who the jedi still thought was on his/her side.

Anyway, a padawan is still good

Well, it seems rockets/grockets works on them also.

Oh, those beam weapons too, like the beam cannon on a Spider Droid.

Oh, and seems like the little laser shots from an AT-AT/etc works also.

Actually I've tried Rockets on Yoda, he blocked it just like in the first game! Jedi can also block the Fetts flame thrower to. Dunno about grockets though.

Did you understand the whole storyline? The force that runs through a jedi has its limits, and when a whole platoon of clones start to fire randomly at a jedi's back, im not suprised that they died. All the jedi were spread out, in charge of their own squadron of clones etc, and when order 66 was executed, it was 1 jedi up against thousands of clones, who the jedi still thought was on his/her side.

Anyway, a padawan is still good

ok this is a shot gun im talking about. spread damage. oh and also he was facing them!!!!!!!!!! in the back yea i can understand but the way ur making it out to be blocking those shots would have been childs play. blocking a shot gun is much harder then blocking a single blaster shot that only damages thing ina single direction. a shot gun spreads out.

ki-adi-mundi also has access to the force, so he could pull off the same moves

Also, the shotguns in BF2 have set spread patterns, they dont just randomly scatter. A real shotgun would not be blockable, but as the projectiles from the shotguns in SWBF2 can be predicted where they are going, the only thing that matters is that the jedi blocks the righg ons at the right time

Archived