Home

Sam & Max TV episodes on DVD?

Big Whoop

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks.

Qualitywise they are equally "meh". While the VHS tapes suffer from the usual analogue softness and interferences, the streams show compression artifacts and lower resolution. So, still enough reasons for a DVD-release.

By the way, is there any way to capture those streams, meaning saving them to hard disk? Not condoning piracy, but wondering if GameTap is actually worth a subscription, if I lived in the US...

2 LEGIT! 2 LEGIT 2 QUIT!

2 LEGIT! 2 LEGIT 2 QUIT!

2 LEGIT! 2 LEGIT 2 QUIT!

2 LEGIT! 2 LEGIT 2 QUIT!

2 LEGIT! 2 LEGIT 2 QUIT!

2 LEGIT! 2 LEGIT 2 QUIT!

26093.jpg

Anyways, streaming video sucks. Most Sam and Max fans have already seen these episodes and we want our 720x480pixel resolution on a good old god damn DVD already.

I hate when Youtube has mpegs and avis of bad ass unreleased stuff, yet it's no where to be found on the torrents. What gives?

Anything that you can see on your monitor can be captured. Though depending on the program you use, this is not necessarily a cheap or easy option. I wouldn't really recommend it. It's not only illegal, but the quality could end up being worse.

Yeah, I'm familiar with stuff like CamTasia and the likes... yet there are enough stream-recording tools out there to do a better and more sophisticated job on this.

Archived