Home

Sam & Max TV episodes on DVD?

Big Whoop

Ahhhhh. Hmm, well if gametap did pick it up, thatd be really neat. I'm not sure if there is that much of a demand out there for it. Maybe Cartoon Network should do it for Adult Swim. Look what it did for the popularity of Family Guy and Futurama. The humor is in the same vein, and it would be better then alot of other crap they've been showing recently.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahhhhh. Hmm, well if gametap did pick it up, thatd be really neat. I'm not sure if there is that much of a demand out there for it. Maybe Cartoon Network should do it for Adult Swim.

Yeah I don't see them doing it ever. It was just a thought of mine.

Gametap does have the Cartoon Network channel streaming for members and they also have a couple of anime TV shows with more episodes available each week.

True. I still can't beileve they got a show in the first place. I remember being so pysched for the first episode, and getting up early Saturday to watch it.

I like Family Guy too, and I sort of don't mind all the attention it's gotten by idiots. Sure, it gets annoying at times, but it's nice to see something get the attention it deserves. Hell, Futurama has yet to be invaded by idiots. And because of the exposure it got, we're finally getting more episodes. It might work the same for S&M too.

But yea, I know the chances of it ever getting picked up again or pretty much slim to none.

I tried copying the design since I loved it so much. Obviously it's not exactly the same because it's a different program and I couldn't get the animated page turns sadly but it's decent. I couldn't fit all the epsiodes on one disc too. I still have a third one to burn.

Yeah, but given that GamtapTV is just a broadband-video service, I assume the video quality wouldn't be much better than YouTube. So even if those suckers were available outside of the US, I wouldn't PAY for a lousy video-stream.

We want an official DVD-release!!!!! Well... I do.

Judging from the screen caps posted I think it would be alot better then the youtube versions. Maybe not DVD quality, but still it wouldn't have the jpeg artifacts that plague most of the episodes online.

Also we'd get the rest of the missing episodes including Guffin and Christmas in much , much better quality.

I also agree for a official DVD release, even though I'm having an annoyingly fun time putting together one myself.

This may be the first step in a road to a DVD release. Lets hope people watch it, even just for the games sake.

Archived