Home

Sam & Max TV episodes on DVD?

Big Whoop

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

I'm trying to... but I can only fit 6 episodes on a disc. Unless I get dual layer discs, but I don't know if myt DVD burner supports them.

Plus the quality stinks. I've already made my own menus etc I just need to click burn

I'm trying to... but I can only fit 6 episodes on a disc. Unless I get dual layer discs, but I don't know if myt DVD burner supports them.

Plus the quality stinks. I've already made my own menus etc I just need to click burn

when you do, what will distirbution be like?

will you be willing to hook others up?

this is just for me. I'm not planning to sell them.

You can find the episodes I have on any website that specializes in the distribution of electronic media........

I'm also trying to track down the two VHS tapes I don't have and then get a professional to Transfer them to DVD. Then I'll rip them to my computer and re burn them in fancy menu form! It won't be that much either. I found some pretty decent prices for transfering VHS to DVD.

now the hard part is finding Come Fly with me and All Creatures Great and small.

I'm going to check this place called Cheapies this weekend that has a ton of old VHS.

I'm going to burn the Cancelled Game trailer and the Telltale trailer along with a couple of clips from the cancelled game on the DVD as Special Features.

haha..

I don't like VHS either, that's why I want them to convert to DVD. The cheapest TV tuner card I can find is $70 (Canadian). So, I'll probably be awhile since I don't have money to even spend on that. Maybe by Christmas time after my wedding is over.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm still working on my menus. The program I have is frustrating. Or maybe it's just that I'm a perfectionist when it comes to this stuff. Either way the TV cuts off the sides off the menu. Thats when I learned the program can show you the "Safe lines" and it's impossible to make it fit right without cutting the background off or having white gaps. I've burnt a test DVD (with menus only) 5 times a couple of nights ago and I still haven't gotten it right.

Since then I got two more episodes to put on: Christmas, Bloody Christmas and Glazed McGuffin Affair and a few other videos and sorts.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived