Home

Worst Ground Map

Darth Andrew

In your opinion, what's the worst map in Battlefront II?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion, what's the worst map in Battlefront II?

• Utapau
    • Dagobah
    • Polis Massa
    • Felucia
    • Geonosis
    • Tantive IV
    • Kashyyyk
    • Mustafar
    • Kamino
    • Other (please post it)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do agree with Geonosis - because of its surpreme ugliness. I liked the original a thousand times more. Although there are several special locations in there, such as the small spire, the little tunnel or the hangar-like thing, I do not have the impression that they actually fit in ... I always get the impression that they were just pasted onto a flat surface and left there- and the main battlefield seems to be a wide flat plain without any cover. Sure, you can fight at the special locations ... but somehow I don't think its all that exciting. The choice and placing of vehicles might have something to do with that. Haven't played it all that much, though ....

Agreed. The nighttime makes it look unfamiliar, what with it always appearing in daytime in the movies. I also wish Theed's level design wasn't a simple copy and paste of the orignal. :rolleyes:

I preferred the nighttime. I guess it was "funner"....lol. Not even a word.

and also they should have made a dogfight map of coruscant

I can certainly agree with you there. That was my favourite space map in the game. I loved playing it in the demo or on historical campaign. In fact, that probably was my favourite map.

Yeah, the shuttles are a bit weird, not that it makes more than a cosmetic difference. Personally, I would have liked to see both shuttle types in space.

As for ground maps being the size of old Geonosis, the problem with that map is that IT'S BORING! Seriously, if no one attacks your gunship, you might as well sit the battle out and watch the ants below. Needs more width as well, the height only emphasises the fact that you're pretty limited in space.

I reckon Hoth should be "average" for levels with aircraft.

• 1 year later...

You got to be kidin' me. Polis Masa is the best. Its Felucia, Geonosis, and Dagobah the most, that i hate. :devburn: Dagobah's way to open.

:bluflag1: Geonosis is to big and open. And Felucia is just stupid. It's mission is the worst of them all. And the Mantis things, you just have to walk away under a fallen down tree and your away.

Then you just stand and fire at them. :fire3:

I say other: Jabba's Palace.

There's nothing to do in it! It's so small and not open at all. I like the open maps much better.

i SO agree like i do like shooting that dam fat slug thing( i like the games my friends are REAL SW fans but i do like it :) ) but the rest is BORing and hav u ever fallen down that DAM whole like u cant even KILL that big monster it would be alot more fare if it died.BACK TO THE POINT. i KIND of like it but its not like that clone falicity map like at least THERE you get outside and it REALLY makes alot of sence when clons actullay SPAWN there cuz like its a CLONE falicity?. well i typed alot time to stop :twogun::sithk::blast5:

There is no worse than Felucia. It has so many trees(or wierd things) that you can't navigate the field very well. And plus ther is the mist that makes all snipers useless and on wide outdoors you need snipers. The whole battlefield looks like things were throw in. Like the gunship where the heck that come from. They should never make another Felucia map ever.

• 1 month later...

Polis Massa, too much off a pain in the a$$ for the good guys. I mean, you gotta take a tank from point 1 to point 6, capture it, and then hold it until your buddies arrive. I don't like playing airborne all by myself.

EDIT: I like Felucia, although it seems not to be too popular here. You have to start at point 2/6 (for the clones/stormies), and capture both 3+4 from there. Then the rebels/CIS is trapped on the hill with one way down, and you can just blast them. If that gets tedious, just lay off the path coming down from there and let them go around and try to catch a few CPs to have a little more fun. For CIS/rebels, you have to get point 1 away from the other side, and then simply hold it. It'll be easy since they'll have to do it without tank support.

i don't know i'm pretty good on most and even though i'm best as a sniper my favourite map is tantive 4, prob felucia, really annoying, hard to see, acklay get me all the time, CIS get all the tanks and good positions and i keep bumping into those spores and glitch keeps me stuck there

for most of u who don't like close in games i guess you don't like engineers, i do, 1 hit kills close in

Archived