Home

The Second Age of Adventures

Broknell stood up, and gave a low bow to the Wizard.

-"I am Broknell, son of Klimdoren, Leader of the Army of Clan Hordewatcher!"

Upon naming his clan, he patted his fist into his chest twice in salute. He reached down and picked up his axe. He then held it up in front of the Wizard and the elf.

-"Not that a weapon be needing introductions, but this is Sunderall, Bane of Nredulion the Red, and my most trusted companion."

He turned to the elf,

-"And who might ye be lady elf?"

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite a few people in the tavern slipped into hiding or outside as Dash came in. There was now a dwarf, a human and an elf there, which was never a good sign, especially when the human was trying to tell te others what to do. However, Zarazîr tepped in the middle of them. He gave a glance at the human and shook his head. "Everybody sit down" he said and then turned to see all of them at their own turns. He turned the table up and sat down first. "I am too old to hear yet another arguement between the children of Ilúvatar and the children of Aulë tossed into the storm. Everyone grab a seat and we can speak calmly. I shall make sure that it stays calm"

Name: Arra

Race: Elf

Appearance: Her dark brown hair is curly, a rarity among Elves and hangs halfway down her back. Straightened, it reaches her waist, but it is naturally curly and she does nothing to straighten it. Her eyes are just as brown. She stands at 5' 9" tall and is of a slender build like most Elves.

Powers: Though it seems she has the power to disappear, Arra has no powers. Her disappearing skills are purely physical, having nothing magical about them.

Weapons: Twin Elvish knives and a bow and arrows

Position: Wanderer/healer/mercenary/warrior

Bio: Arra grew up in a forest. She had two brothers, both of which loved to hunt. Arra wanted to go with them. They taught her what they could and she soon surpassed them in ability to hunt. In everything the three siblings did, Arra was determined to come out ahead of her brothers. She succeeded.

Then, she developed a desire to see the known world. Now known among the Elves of the forest for her stubbornness, Arra would not back down. Her parents granted her permission to leave the forest. She hasn't been back since. She's wandered for nearly a thousand years.

Other: Arra is very in touch with nature and living things. With words, she can encourage a plant to grow. She can communicate with animals. If she decides to sleep outside, animals lay down with her to keep her warm. Occasionally, a creature will follow her, even into a crowded city.

A figure entered the Tavern of Annúminas with his face hidden. Walking up to the tavern-keeper/bar tender to see what they had to drink. While the bar tender was getting his drink, Marsh glanced over to see many people sitting within the bar as well as people on the stools next to him. Glancing with curiosity at another elf, a human, an ancient maia and a dwarf all sitting in the same table. This group was chatting, but he could not hear.

"I too am bred for battle master dwarf, but I did swear an oath as a child to defeat evil, but you are right, we do not know where to start. As a nomad I see things, small corruptions that I know will breed bigger demons, I just thought I might put that out there, seeing as it seems to much to be coincidence that we four happen to be at the same city and tavern at the same time.

- "Yet you do make sense about the coincidence, that is all it is...a coincidence, this place is for tourists and people like us...it is really no wonder that we are here now together, although a human, a dwarve, an ancient Maia and an elf sitting together in a tavern does seem odd, even people like him stare at us" - Enya said making notice of the hooded man watching them from the bar.

Enya did not like having people interested in her, or watching her for that matter. She always kept to herself and found it awkward to have so many people eyeing them with so much curiosity.

Marsh begins to walks towards the group, letting them see his charred face.

and Says,

"Greatings, My fellow creatures, I have seen a great deal of the land so may I join in?"

does a half Bow to Zarazir as a form of respect towards him. Marshes black bladed sword dangles to a 90 degree angle during his Bow.

Then Says to Enya "Sorry for the curiousity, My fellow elf, I usually am somewhat like you myself."

Brief Moment of Silence

"Oh Sorry I have not introduced myself to you yet,I am Zen Marsh, A wanderer."

Zarazîr just chuckled as they spoke of faith. He knew very well that all of them were wrong about faith and 'you yourself rule your life'. He had been in Arda since it was created and knew very well that when the Valar sung the world into being, they decided everyone's destinies and futures then and there. He shook his head of the bows showed to him and then took a deep breath.

"You want an adventure and it is very possible to find one in north, above the land called Middle-Earth. I have heard of trouble up there from the eagles of old and the maiar that travel these lands. The Balrogs of Melkor Morgoth have risen with the dragon called Emgoloth, and someone needs to take care of them" he said and smiled mischievously at them

Zen Marsh looked at Zarazîr then to the Dwarf and back again.

"Interesting purposal, though my encounters with balrogs are not that pleasent, I am currently disabled from my hold of my main powers because my staff has gone missing. I would gladly join in the fight, but I would need to enchant my sword one more time before I meet the Balrogs again."

Takes A deep Breath

"I need to find that staff and dwarf it seems you are impulsive unlike because most of the Dwarves I have seen, but I do not mean it against you since we have not fully met each other yet."

((Am i going overboard wiht the way the dwarf speaks? Or am i pulling it off correctly?))

Broknell gave Zen a wink,

-"Aye elf, and I be willing to guess you've never met a dwarf from clan Hordewatcher neither! We get a wiff o' adventure and treasure, and theres no telling what we might do! Har har har! Why, Im surprised not more o' me kin is showing up at the first sign o' treasure!"

Archived