Home

Funnyest Thing said in Kotor I&II [spoilers maybe] (56K Warning)

Fear_Again

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, here's one for Mira.

"Sure, men are easy. That's why I dress like this this. When they look down for a peek you can usually crack them on the skull or deliver an uppercut rendering them unconcious. Men are easy. Just jab 'em with a Bothan stunner and then when they're screaming in pain put the handcuffs on them. Then you starve them for two or three days until they come around to your way of thinking, then double check the bounties to see if they're worth anything. Call it what you like, I love my targets."

And she has to resort to imprisoning them?

missingdroid13pn.jpg

missingdroid23gj.jpg

missingdroid31py.jpg

missingdroid45lk.jpg

Here is a conversation I found really funny. You need all four shots for it to fly. :D

I also croped it down on the black bars to save space, and reduced the size of the pics.

Here's the last one from that HK-47 conversation, I've reduced the resolution of the pic to 800x600, hopefully the size has reduced significantly as well.

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7789/k2000064nv.png

Sorry igyman, 364.4 KB so I had to chage it to a link... you are using png files those always are bigger image files, if you changed to jpg's the filesize would drop significantly. ;) -RH

Again, NP RedHawke, I'll just have to pay more atention to the size before I post images. :)

Oh, man!! Sick! This is about the woman and her husband's protocol droid, right Shem?
That pic with Canderous' comment? Yeah, it is about Elise's protocol droid that ran away. Just have Canderous in your party when that scene happens in the Enclave.

BTW, is that a text error in that line from Canderous? The caption says, "to" twice in a row. Very interesting. Maybe someone should do that scene to check it out. There's another text error in the game.

missionfreedom4wy.jpg

This is one of those times you gotta see all the pics to follow the complete joke.

This joke is sick and twisted, but it's funny if you're mind thinks like a dark sider. ;)

wifechild10rm.jpg

wifechild25iq.jpg

wifechild30if.jpg

wifechild48tg.jpg

Not only was the size reduced, but the black bars were cropped to save space. :D

Archived