Home

Funnyest Thing said in Kotor I&II [spoilers maybe] (56K Warning)

Fear_Again

maybe, if the 'w' was replaced with a 'b' :xp:
Yeah, that would make it funnier in my opinion too. But I'm sure the staff members of this site wouldn't be too pleased with it, so it's better for the sake of the site rules to back off to the level that I put it at. :)

halfn15jo.jpg

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yowza. That's gotta be a mod, as even Mira's comments are not as bad as this.

I always thought the scene where Juhani confesses her love to Revan was quite touching, and I got a chuckle out of this bit.

Juhani: Now that I have put myself in this position, I know not what to say.

Revan: How about 'Thank you?'

The queen of ownage has a way with words, you have to give her that.

When you play KOTOR, and you name your PC Revan, you get this all the time:

"But I'm not Revan anymore, now I'm Revan!" :nut:

I did something like that once, accept I named my player Darth Malak.:lol:

"I told you, I'm not Revan. I'm Darth Malak now."

• 3 weeks later...

I've got one. . .

I think Mekel said it, but I'm not sure:

"Oh-ho if it isn't the freak from the colony. Hello, freak."

Here's one from Jolee:

"I'm not here to satisfy your curiosity! No staring at the old man, thats what the sign says, Dammit!!!!"

And of course one from Canderous:

"You couldn't find your backside with both hands AND your friends."

^^^

When you go to Korriban, and you run into those three sith ( Mekel, and the blond chick, and the other guy) before you get into the sith academy. If you have Canderous in your party, and you choose a certain line of conversation, he says it. I laughed so hard the first time I heard him say it.

On topic,

Here's one from Carth:

" There's only one language you Gamorreans ever understand. A blaster to your forehead."

I haven't seen this line yet, but I may have missed it. Not the funniest line ever but anyway

When have HK-47 with you on Korriban, when you speak to Yuthura about entering the Academy (not sure if you have to know you're Revan). Not sure about the conversation lines, maybe it's right after the slave line, when nearly everybody you have with you gives comments.

Just a simple droid here ma'am. Nothing to see. Move along.

Other funny lines are

Carth's blaster line (can't remember it though)

Carth's spanking line followed by Revan's 'is that a promise' line

Anything Bastila tells you when you annoy her (I always love picking on Bastila)

And music to my ears is

'aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh' by the Manaan locker guy, after you insert a lightsaber in the locker

But I'm also planning a mod that allows you to be Revan from the beginning, as well as adding a bit more dialog and much more DS choices (some really cruel), and giving you Force Choke from the start so you can enjoy those DS options. I also plan to use the sound of a couple making love in a noisy bed (you know with springs and stuff) when the screen goes black (wich will also happen more often). However I don't have KOTOR installed anymore and I'm rather occupied with other things and I still have an EAW mod on the list wich I plan do finish before starting on KOTOR, so I really shouldn't torture you like this.

Carth's blaster line (can't remember it though)

Is it . . .

Female Revan: You love the attention. Admit it.

Carth: You think so? I could probably get the same kind of attention from a blaster rifle.

Female Revan: Oh, I think there's things I can do that a blaster can't

Carth: Now *that* I'd like to see. or would I? You've got my damn head on backwards, you know that?

Here's one. . .

It's between Mission and Canderous right after HK memories come back after Revan finds out he's/she's Reven.

Mission: What are the odd of that happening?

Canderous: Remember we're talking about the Force, here. At this point Malak himself could drop out of the sky and I wouldn't bat an eyelash.

Mission: Good point

Archived