Home

Funnyest Thing said in Kotor I&II [spoilers maybe] (56K Warning)

Fear_Again

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah right. Another one straight from the Photoshop, eh Shem? :)
And I suppose you think I photoshoped Vrook getting on his knees too. ;)

BTW, that is a huge picture. It's 3/4 of a megabyte. You may want to look into resizing. I always try to keep mine around 100 KB's or less.

vandarjudgesize4oo.jpg

Looks to me like you've really pissed her off. :giggle1:

By the way, do you take screenshots from K1 with the 'Print Screen' button like in TSL? I'm asking because I've tried it, it looked like the screenshots were taken when I pressed it, but the screens were nowhere to be found.

Looks to me like you've really pissed her off. :giggle1:

By the way, do you take screenshots from K1 with the 'Print Screen' button like in TSL? I'm asking because I've tried it, it looked like the screenshots were taken when I pressed it, but the screens were nowhere to be found.

That's because the pic is saved on the clipboard rather than as a TGA file. When it comes to conversations in K1, you need to take the shot, then quit to paste the pic from the clipboard.

mindtrick27eo.jpg

when you were the dark lord...

hell, i knew that was by shem before i even saw the avatar...

Are my pics that predictable? ymrofl.gif

Nice one Shem. Which dialogue options did you use to get that line. I've gotten some kissing but never that. Share with me ;):lol:
You gotta female, open the romance option and talk about being Revan with Carth. Don't forget to dig deep. ;):D

wrinkledbutt1ig.jpg

At the risk of being murdered by Bastila fans, or angry women... maybe at that time of the month. *hides*

No, actually that would be Revan. I'd side with Atton and agree that Sith Lords are bad enough, but a female Revan would be just twisted. A woman who could, and probably did, litrially seduce people to the Dark Side, man that would rock.

JM, can't wait to see this scene in full. Wait, it's on Tatooine isn't it? Is it Bastila threatening Tanis? Oh that would be so mega sweet.

Speaking of finding stuff, the official female model for Revan, at least as far as I know (it's used in the comic I know that much) doesn't seem to be in the game. She's in Shem's pic of Carth talking to Revan, but I cannot find her.
You mean this skin?

port8lo.jpg

Now to keep this on topic. :D

psychologicalassistance7ts.jpg

(Featuring my new HK-47 skin I made the other day :))

Archived