Home

Funnyest Thing said in Kotor I&II [spoilers maybe] (56K Warning)

Fear_Again

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about this one:

HK-47: Query: Can I kill him now, master? I would like ever so much to crush his neck. Just a little. It is a long-time fantasy of mine.

Player: Maybe later.

HK-47: You hear that, meatbag? I will be back!

Yuka Laka: Err... ahh...

Jolee: Falandering ways coming back to haunt him, I'd wager.

And...

Jolee: Maybe we can program them to tap dance. I love a good tap dance.

The guy hiding in the locker in the underwater base.

"Walking fish necks. Chomp chomp chomp. If you can run you might be fast food."

Also for the Sunry trial when you find that video of the murder...

Jolee: I remember a holovid someone had made that had Mandalor doing the three step jiggy with a rancor beast. Remarkable technology.

Visit http://www.team-gizka.org. They are working on restoring the cut-out content to the game. Their final version isn't finished yet, but you can download the modules for the HK factory at that site, you can access them through the warp cheat.

I downloaded a save game of the HK factory from a site whose address I can't remember, but it's posted somewhere on the forum. The save is a little better than just modules, since you get only HK-47 in the HK factory, as you were supposed to, if the factory wasn't cut-out.

I hope this helps.

P.S. Whether you download the modules, or the save game, you should know that it's not a properly finished version of the HK factory, but it's good enough to get some picture of what you were missing until team gizka finishes their project.

From TSL.. when you have to find Kumus on Dxun.

[Examine the permacrete detonator]

Kumus: Don't touch that button! It'll blow up all my charges!

[Press Button] You mean this button here?

So cruel, but I got a good laugh out of it.

Hey Shem, is that a screenshot from a PC version? I'm asking because while I was playing the HK factory save I downloaded I didn't have the option to talk to the HK-51 models (I assume that HK-47 is telling that story to an HK-51 model), only to attack them. If it is from a PC version, can you give the link to that save or whatever it is?

Hey Shem, is that a screenshot from a PC version? I'm asking because while I was playing the HK factory save I downloaded I didn't have the option to talk to the HK-51 models (I assume that HK-47 is telling that story to an HK-51 model), only to attack them. If it is from a PC version, can you give the link to that save or whatever it is?

It's not from a save. It's from playing the modules I downloaded from Team Gizka. It's a conversation that I had from just playing the module. Just like the previous quote about what a meatbag would say.

Thanks for the info, I downloaded the modules too from another site, when I read at team gizka's site that those modules there are unmodded (I don't remember the exact phrase), I assumed that they were the same ones I already have, but they are obviously not.

Thanks again for the info, I'll try out team gizka's modules right away - I just have to hear HK's statements, that droid always cheers me up.

I loved the joke in the Sith Academy about the Mandalorian. With Carth and Canderous in your party. It's something like, two Mandalorians in the woods or something and one shoots the other. It was really funny especially when Canderous says, something about they wouldn't do that in real life. .

I would love to see the whole quote :3

Lashow tells you to entertain her. So you pull out this story about two Mandalorians. It goes something like this.

Revan: Er, okay. These two Mandalorians were out in the field, and suddenly one of them collapses.

Lashow: Go on.

Revan: So his partner gets onto the radio to his commander, asking what to do.

Mekel: I've heard this one before. I think...

Lashow: Quiet! And then?

Revan: The Mandalorian is told to make sure that he's dead, and a moment later the commander hears a blaster over the radio.

Carth: Cute. Maybe you should try juggling next time.

Canderous: It would be more realistic if the commander just shot them both.

Depending on your persuade and charisma skills it work or fail.

@Shem:

I've downloaded and tried out the modules from Team Gizka, but I still can't talk to HK-51 droids, only attack them. What am I doing wrong? I know this isn't the proper thread for these kinds of questions, but I'm really impatient and looks like I'll need a walkthrough for proper playing of the HK factory modules.

@Shem:

I've downloaded and tried out the modules from Team Gizka, but I still can't talk to HK-51 droids, only attack them. What am I doing wrong? I know this isn't the proper thread for these kinds of questions, but I'm really impatient and looks like I'll need a walkthrough for proper playing of the HK factory modules.

To get the "As a meatbag would say...", you need to try to repair a droid in there.

As for HK-47 talking to the HK-51 unit, I believe I used one of the terminals to do a repair and it triggered it.

To keep this on topic, here is another funny one. :)

BlastNow.jpg

Archived