Home

Funnyest Thing said in Kotor I&II [spoilers maybe] (56K Warning)

Fear_Again

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bao-Dur: "I think he wanted us to hand the General over to his poor collection of bouny hunters."

Atton: "Well, that explains it. Which one do you want?"

Bao-Dur: "I'll take the stupid one who didn't shoot us when he had the chance."

And another classic HK line -

HK-47: "What is it you wish, fat one?"

And the line right after that by HK, something about "Moon-size frame." (talking to G0-T0)

There's nothing like a sadistic assasin droid.

Bao-Dur's famous: "Well, he doesn't have the luck of being a droid."... lol

The famous Malak's jaw scene was so funny because it was so disturbing, and the commander guy was kinda stupid. He was scared looking at Malak, Malak declared his plans of crushing the Republic (not issuing an order, just your standard Malak weirdness) and the commander guy goes: "As you wish, Lord Malak." lol

Jolee sniffing the air is silly, and silly is: "It's a ship. To be more specific, it's *your* ship. You tell me.".

Statement: Perhaps we should dismember the organic, it would make it easier for transport.

Ramdom merc: You can't just rip me to pieces, I'll die!

I did forget that... stupid frail non compartmentalized organic meatbags!

Statement: The meatbag speaks without clarity. Detail this agreement or the master will splatter your organs all over the floor!

HK-47 on the Mandalorian Wars -

PC: I do not like killing, and I've never enjoyed it!

HK-47: Evaluation: Well, master, that is your problem. Personally, I think you should seek help, but you seem to be the silent loner type, unwilling to admit such weaknesses to another.

HK-47 on Killing Jedi -

HK-47: Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a plaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself.

HK-47 on Revan's Apprentice (Malak) -

HK-47: His meatbag apprentice was more like an angry club.

HK-47 on the Jedi Order -

HK-47: Jedi, like sand-kivers, seem to sense trouble a few seconds before it happens. They are tricky little pests.

Archived