Home

Funnyest Thing said in Kotor I&II [spoilers maybe] (56K Warning)

Fear_Again

If you think about it, the love thing actually makes sense... and when he hates saying Master... lol, the line Goto says after you ask him to reveal his Nar Shaddaa stuff is quite funny, goes along the lines of: "Now, now, that would be telling, wouldn't it?". While HK is funny-evil, Goto is evil-annoying.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a couple from Bastila.

"A...a Kinrath pup? It most certainly is not!"

"Fun? Fun?!? Driving me insane is your idea of a good time? You...you are a very odd man, do you know that? I simply don't know how to deal with you. All I want to do is help you but you seem determined to drive me mad."

Man, some great lines in here....but a couple I noticed missing, and from HK-47, of course :D

(in reference to one of HK's deceased former masters)

Player- You are just a traveling piece of bad luck, aren't you?

HK-47 - Objection: That is so unfair, master! Have I not brought you a great deal of satisfaction?

Player - You don't want to hear the answer to that.

HK-47 - Statement: You are a very harsh master, master. I like you.

(after the player threatens Motta the Hutt if he won't give Nico a better contract)

HK-47 - Threat: Guards give up, meatbag. Assassin droids will hunt your whole family tree. Reconsider.

When Yuthura tells you about the temples one of your characters may pipe in about it, usually playing along how they are slaves. With Bastila in your party the dialogue is a little diffirent.

Bastila: That's...

Revan: Quiet!

Also this when you return the droid to it's Jedi mistress.

Carth: I don't think I ever felt so bad for a droid before.

Canderous: Ha ha ha ha ha ha, better get used to it droid.

And me: Tell me something, from one woman to another, was that really the most humane thing to do? For the droid, that is?

Goto is labelled as boring by many... but his line on Korriban is funny: "I just remember I have a very important business transaction to conduct on the Ebon Hawk. You will have to do without me." He says it when everybody is scared, lol

There is also a collection of everybody saying "Apathy is death", and HK sings it... lol

And at the Korriban cave, something along the lines of: "In the place is a great power." "Yeah, a powerful stench.". The latter is said by Atton. When Atton confronts Traya, she threatens him and Bao goes: "If you're threatening Atton with a lightsaber, I won't be just standing here." lol Bao is funny.

When you're talking to the Handmaiden about her constant training you can suggest that she plays a game of Pazaak with Atton instead, after that you'll hear T3's beeping and Atton's response:'' What? Pazaak again?''

It doesn't seem too funny when you read it here, but try it in the game!

I wish someone posts all comments "from HK47 on Love"

Also, the whole Atton/Disciple(ack) argument is fun, though I think the influence has to be just right for those to happen.

Haven't tried it again, and don't intend to. Cause part of the reason for me not playing femme Exile is that I hate that Disciple dude. He is worse that G0t0. At least you can basically ignore G0t0 after the event, but not Disciple when you are femme. >.<

I loved the joke in the Sith Academy about the Mandalorian. With Carth and Canderous in your party. It's something like, two Mandalorians in the woods or something and one shoots the other. It was really funny especially when Canderous says, something about they wouldn't do that in real life.

Also was the line in Kotor 2 on dantooine with those looters. He tries to sell you that fake holocron and he fails. Then he says. "You can't blame a guy for trying" to which you can reply. "Yes i can. Violently". Made me chuckle.

Oh and Atton's "Sleeps-with-Vibroblades" quotes.

The best had to be the Mandalorian talking about the phase pulse converter and he says "We got one but the flaming cannoks ate it". For some reason i could not stop giggling for hours at that.

Archived