Home

My drawings

hey, nice style. ever thought of sending those into a magazine, newspaper. Thats one way of making a buttload of money without actually doin much than doodling for fun :) I had to go to university for 6 years to become qualified to make some $$, youre already halfway there !

keep it up !

mtfbwya

Well. The captions are the same but in Swedish, don't think many people here understand... ;)

Here's the original image:

hrt_4_copy1.jpg

Nice, it made me laugh for some reason. :)

Though I think a more accurate translation to english, if I understand the meaning if it, would be "Thou shalt not smoke!" rather than just "Don't smoke!". Fun either way though. :)

It's never to early to rake in some cash, I started getting a legit paycheck around then;)

If you worked a little more on backgrounds it would give it a more professional quality.

Unless the papers in your area are saturated with comics it wouldn't hurt to submit one to them and see what they think, who knows maybe you'll be the biggest thing to hit Swedish comics in years:lol:

Do most of your drawings follow particular characters, stories, or political themes?

If you have a good solid recognizable formula it would increase your chances of being proffessionally successfull.

And Most Importantly...Do you do any Star Wars? Your stuff is sharp, but I'm not sure how harsh the moderators will be on something that isn't SW fanart:)

Archived