Home

New planets

Dark_Ansem

they are not exatctly planets, theyre edits of exiting areas. Vide Jabba's palace, Exar Kun's Tomb or Ord Mandell - edits of pre-exiting modules.

Fixed! :xp:

But yes they are all re-uses of pre-existing game areas, we cannot and likely will not for some time be able to make completely new modules.

There are many who attempt these kinds of mods, but not many get completed because of the work involved. The ones for KotOR I are testements to Modders tenacity. ;)

The placeables... the placeables. Oh the horror!

@Dark_Ansem, There is a new project by D-Mo involving the Jedi Council on coruscant, he is just using the council chambers and most of the characters are modding vets so depending on what he does with them there might be a lot of forum injokes.

Gsccc is working on a large stoy mod (I'm pretty sure it's multi-planet) the dude even hired an orchestra :eek:

I'm pretty sure the Droid planet and telos restoration projects are still in full operation.

I know there's more, they should be staying near the surface, try looking through the first couple pages of holowan.

...and I'm not going to pimp mine in the request thread anymore;)

The closest thing to kashyyk that we have available is Dxun.... that is until supershadow finishes his reskin/remodel turning naar shadaa into kashyyk, personally I can't wait for that one:)

@Redhawke, yeah, you'd think you could place more placeables in more places :xp:

Archived