Home

Firefly : Season 2

ET Warrior

So, I know there are a great many Firefly/Serenity fans on this board, so I figure it's a good idea to get the word out about the ever-so-slight chance for a second season of Firefly.

GO HERE

It may never happen, but it can't hurt to lend your voice in support.

The basic idea is that the episodes/season would have to be purchased, and that money would be what finances the TV show. I dont know about any of you, but I'd be willing to shell out 4 bucks an episode if it meant an entire new seasons worth of Firefly.

Hmm, a multi squillion $$$ network organisation reversing its decision because some geeks filled out a from on the net..... e-petitions dont mean **** to anyone except those who sign them.

lolz, if Joss is so passionate about his story, he can downsize it and do it as a net series like Hidden Frontier or New Voyages.... Or he can even do what GL did and put his own money and own a$$ on the line by paying for it himself.

Will either of these happen....? Unliklely !

I think one thing that may be possible is another Firefly movie, or even a (cheaper to do) TV movie. But a series....I wouldnt get your hopes up, lest you be disappointed.

mtfbwya

I'm still skeptical as to wether or not it's legit, I'll have to get more info on it.

@Astrotoy, I don't think that meant the network airing it, from the site...

"We are an independent production company and core group of Browncoats. We are not affiliated with 20th Century Fox or Universal Pictures.

We are currently pursuing the rights to continue the series from Fox and make it available to the fans, either directly or via another broadcaster."

There isn't enough info on the site to be sure of anything though.

Archived