Home

Remote Tells Your Influence

tk102

This is a mod that's been out since April of last year, but didn't have a thread...

Remote Tells Your Influence

-----------------------------

Bao Dur's little droid is pretty useless as-is. But you know, that little droid is very perceptive, especially when it comes to human interactions. With this mod, if you ask Remote to stop flying around for a little bit, he can tell you how influential you are with other party members... and because he's a droid, he'll give it to you on a scale of 0 to 100.

http://www.lucasfiles.com/index.php?&action=file&id=1322

Bao Dur's little droid is pretty useless as-is.

Making him useful could be a good mod idea (fit him with a decent blaster that gives you an extra gun in the party). ;)

It is nice to see the influence without quiting and check with the save game editor.

Thanks for posting about and making this mod, tk102. I did not previously know about this mod but now that I do...

*** furious downloading ***

This is gonna be cool. No more need to jump out to KSE to see influence levels with various NPC's.

*** gleefully rubs hands ***

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

this is so cool...espiacially with the likes of atton, where you have only 1 chance to make him a a jedi, i really wanna be sure of it. thanks!

umm...this is possiblyy a VERY dumb question, but how do i get it to actually tell the influence on a 1-100 scale?? when i ask it to stop moving around, it just hovers and makes stupid noises, an i can say this:

go backt to bao-dur -> goes back

im surpised u still function->> beep something

nothing, never mind

never mind, i restarted the game, and now i can ask him. great mod!

• 2 months later...

Archived