Home

Dark Apprentice needs a new version name. (Help name the next Dark Apprentice.)

The Source

What version name should be used for 'The Dark Apprentice'?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What version name should be used for 'The Dark Apprentice'?

• The Dark Apprentice: Gold II
    • The Dark Apprentice: Platnium
    • The Dark Apprentice: Sunrider
    • The Dark Apprentice: Bastila's Tale
    • The Dark Apprentice: Vision of the Past
    • The Dark Apprentice: Director's Cut
    • The Dark Apprentice: The Cold Truth
    • The Dark Apprentice: (Other: Posted below!)

Dark Apprentice needs a new version name.

(Help name the next Dark Apprentice.)

At the moment, the name is: The Dark Apprentice: Gold.

As you have noticed, I have started to name the versions. I am looking for a new extension to add. Please feel free to post your own idea, and I will give you credit for the labeling. Hehehe...:)

Have some fun.

I'd go with something like "Community Review" considering how much feedback you got for revisions on this... otherwise, I'd go with Directors Cut

You are 100% correct. I have received so much feedback that I owe it to the forums to add a large thank you in my readme and discription. Without there insight and suggestions, this mod would be shelved indefinately.

Thank You All! :)

That is also why I thought I would leave it up to the community to create a cool version name.

The Dark Apprentice: Community Cut?!?! Possible?

Get you last second votes or suggestions in!

On Monday 13, 2006, I will be requesting that the poll and thread be closed. I have to thank everyone for voting and their suggestions so far. Get your last second suggestions and votes in. :)

An official naming announcement will be made on Saturday 18, 2006.

Here: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=157555

I have to thank the moderators for putting up with my constant editing. I am also thanking Darth333, for keeping my DAP thread open during the revision. All the moderators have been helpful and honest. Thank You.

Cant you just put the downloadable version up I am totally stoked for the next installment of this mod whatever its name it looks like it will rule!

I wish it was that simple. :)

I rewrote almost every piece of dialogue, which originaly apeared in the first version. At the moment, I am going through Nar Shaddaa's dialogue. Dantooine and Telos dialogues are 100% complete. Telos is actually 100% completed across the board. Scripts take a little time. I think the hardest challenege is on two fronts: 1. Make Nomi aprear only when you complete the first portaion of the sidequest. (This will prevent people from jumping ahead.) 2. Making sure that the Force powers you learn from Bastila on Dantooine work right. (Otherwords, how you gain the Force power and such. Scripting.)

Within the original mod, there was at least 100 lines of dialogue. Unfortunately, I was rushed, and I messed up the story.

Now, there has to be at least 300 lines of NEW dialogue or more. Not to mention the new datapad discriptions and journal entries.

About a week ago, my editor mentioned the grammar on the items. I totally forgot to change those. After I am done with the dilogue, I will be stitching together the discriptions for the robes and lightsabers.

Finally, I have a very patient Beta-Tester waiting. He will be responsible for saying, "Hey that doesn't make sense", or "Hey that doesn't fire off right."

The Dark Apprentice adds a sidequest, robes, lightsabers, shops, NPCs, etc.. You learn a Force Power according to your alignment. You also get to ask the NPCs about their perception of the galaxy.

At the end, my Beta-Tester and Editor will use Force Crush and end my existance.... :) :) Hehehe...

Archived