Home

Omeewan's Clones

omeewan

Those are great Omee! Man, how did you get so well? Wait, dont give your secret away!!!!!!!! :p really dude, you are like, I dunno how to explain it...umm...ummm....YA. You just rock at this stuff. I just wonder if Zappa will send me some of them (Im his co-worker, Ill just give him a noogy until he hands them over) But undoubtly, he'd send em. Lol. But that's entirely up to you with him sending the skins over MSN (They are yours) But I dunno about him sending like a beta of some of the V3 stuff. And anyway, on the Galaxies clones, thanks Omee. Cant wait to see a high...sorry EXTREMELY HIGH quality skins from you like you've been doing. We can practically make everything Star Wars with these, ya know? :lol: Im sorry Im just so excited, but I posted that in my other posts, so you should know. :lol: Keep up the fantastic work!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a battle damaged Alpha. As you can see his face is battered and his armor is soaked with the blood of those who stand against the republic. :p

alphab17vz.th.jpg

Tattered kilt using alpha blend:

alphabattered6ud.th.jpg

Close up:

alphaclose19mp.th.jpg

Super Close up:

superclose7ar.th.jpg

Those are great Omee! Man, how did you get so well? Wait, dont give your secret away!!!!!!!! :p really dude, you are like, I dunno how to explain it...umm...ummm....YA. You just rock at this stuff. I just wonder if Zappa will send me some of them (Im his co-worker, Ill just give him a noogy until he hands them over) But undoubtly, he'd send em. Lol. But that's entirely up to you with him sending the skins over MSN (They are yours) But I dunno about him sending like a beta of some of the V3 stuff. And anyway, on the Galaxies clones, thanks Omee. Cant wait to see a high...sorry EXTREMELY HIGH quality skins from you like you've been doing. We can practically make everything Star Wars with these, ya know? :lol: Im sorry Im just so excited, but I posted that in my other posts, so you should know. :lol: Keep up the fantastic work!

Thanks Revan! Your enthusiasm really means a lot. I work really hard on all my textures and when people let me know how much they appreciate it it really is uplifting. I'll keep 'em coming!

Okay, to recap the clone skins that I am working on:

1.)Jungle Trooper/Commander Deacon's battleworn armor and unmasked w/facepaint.

2.)Different color variants of the Jungle troopers.

3.)The Galaxies clones Revan posted, minus the trandoshan feet LOL!

4.)Some of more of the clones listed here: http://www.ffurg.com/casting_call/cc-50.htm

5.)Gold and Silver Clone for Buffy. :)

Is there anything else I left out?

Lol, Damn Omee, no one would want to stand up to that blender. (Blender meaning he'd chop you up into little pieces and make you into a bloody fruit smoothy...:lol: ) ROFL Very nice, would look really great ingame. Thanks for doing this, Omee! I wish I could skin as good as you! But eh, guess it takes ALOT of practice. :) I really do love your work. You gonna do a battle-worn version of Captain Steele (the Black and Green clone) or Mort (again the B & G clone) Ill have to post the story of Sergeant Mort here near in the future so you know about him and what happened to his commando squad. That'd be so cool if you can add like a special night vision goggle thing to one of them. And considering you know how to make a better 501st design on the Chest plate, I fully trust you with this. You know, it's an "i" for infantry, while everyone makes it some damned triangle. XD No that's no problem really. I just think the 501st troopers should get a make-over by Omee, no offense to Marcus, I just love his 501st. I hope to talk to you more soon, this Admiral of the Republic Navy needs some rest.

Edit- Mainly I want these for a movie too. Im making a story based on two of my most beloved characters from Star Wars Galaxies. This will be indeed a fun project. Also, not only cutting out the Trandoshan feet, just ignore the necklace. Lol.

Robert[L]']how is this 1 going omee?

^

|

|

|

|

Fordo-2blasters.JPG

I have a firewall here at work, but I take it that you posted that clone wars pic of Neyo with the 2 blasters. If so- What was it you wanted me to do with it again? (I get a bit overwhelmed with requests so I forget sometimes)

Did you want the cel-shaded version using the Clone wars pack or just make a variant of the realistic one? I tried skinning one but I didn't know what you wanted me to make different from the existing Neyo. Just let me know and I'll include it in the pack.

Yeah that is a nice map, I like it. It'd be nice to see a Felucia or Haruun Kal map too. (Sorry if I mispelled them).

The Rori maps I downloaded look pretty good too.

Are there any Mygeeto maps out there? The black and white clones I made would blend in well there. They looked good in those screenshots I took using the snowy duel map that came with JKA. I'd use Hoth but Hoth is too snowy-there is not enough black or dirt.

Yeah that is a nice map, I like it. It'd be nice to see a Felucia or Haruun Kal map too. (Sorry if I mispelled them).

The Rori maps I downloaded look pretty good too.

Are there any Mygeeto maps out there? The black and white clones I made would blend in well there. They looked good in those screenshots I took using the snowy duel map that came with JKA. I'd use Hoth but Hoth is too snowy-there is not enough black or dirt.

sorry Im so noob dont know maps name much I memorize map by levelshot so ..

James(sith-J-Cull) making Mygeeto map & more new Ep3 maps right now but not out yet I been waiting for it it really fit for your all skins .. :thmbup1:

here is link please take look

http://superb.6.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=833

thanks

Thanks Zappa! Buffy will whip up some good screens on that for sure.

And robert, don't worry it is no bother my friend. Thank you for clarifying that for me. I'll try to have some screens up by today if not tomorrow. I have season 2 on dvd so what I will do is use power dvd to take some screens of him to use as references. If you have any more references send them to omeewan@gmail.com and/or torreso@palmbeach.k12.fl.us

It'll help speed things up.

Archived