Home

[spoiler] What happened to Dorak?

zadi

I know Masters Zhar and Vandar both die on the Miraluka world (thanks to Atris) while Vrook dies on Dantooine at Kreia's hand but what ever happened to Dorak (the Dantooine chronicler)? Did he die on Dantooine when Malak destroyed the Academy? I don't remember if he did or didn't.

I know Masters Zhar and Vandar both die on the Miraluka world (thanks to Atris) while Vrook dies on Dantooine at Kreia's hand but what ever happened to Dorak (the Dantooine chronicler)? Did he die on Dantooine when Malak destroyed the Academy? I don't remember if he did or didn't.

I think it's implied rather than said that, yes, he did. As you say, he was the chronicler of the academy so I guess he never left the planet, whereas the others were more free in their roles to do so. He probably just was still there (as always) when Malak attacked it.

I think he died when Malak attacks Dantooine.

The Exile can also defeat Vrook depeneding on alignment

I think he died when Malak attacks Dantooine.

The Exile can also defeat Vrook depeneding on alignment

True about that. I always forget the DS portions to the game since I'm always LS. Heh.

Non-false Jedi and Venom750 FTW! Although I'm not sure if Vrook will only tell a DS Exile this info.

From vrook.dlg = "The Miraluka world of Katarr taught us a terrible lesson. Many Jedi gathered there, in an attempt to use the Force to find the location of the enemy. Now the planet is no more. Master Zhar... Master Dorak... and many more perished there, and we do not know why or how. But all life on the planet ceased to exist."

Vrook does say that Dorak died on Kattarr, he says that when you chose Darkside Revan

So he does. After you posted that I went on a sound file hunt and found it @ 602VROOK031.wav.

Vrook: Now that planet is no more. Master Zhar, Master Dorak and many more perished there and we do not know why or how. But all life on the planet ceased to exist.

So he does. After you posted that I went on a sound file hunt and found it @ 602VROOK031.wav.

Vrook: Now that planet is no more. Master Zhar, Master Dorak and many more perished there and we do not know why or how. But all life on the planet ceased to exist.

I've played the game with Revan being lightsided and Vrook said the same thing. I think it's one of those things that doesn't matter whether Revan was LS of DS. In any case, Dorak dies on Katarr.

actually vandar lives depending on alignment. If you are evil, your new sith fleet kills him and the republic commander lass as they retreat.

if you are good, the live and destroy the star forge. GO STAPLE YODA TYPE CHARACTER!!!!

actually vandar lives depending on alignment. If you are evil, your new sith fleet kills him and the republic commander lass as they retreat.

if you are good, the live and destroy the star forge. GO STAPLE YODA TYPE CHARACTER!!!!

Nope he's dead.

The reveal of Vandar's death takes place at the end during the discussions with the Jedi Masters. Vrook tells us of the Dorak's death after the fight with the mercs on Dantooine. That's why I didn't recall that Dorak was alive because he tells us one thing during one conversation and another in the final conversations.

(THANK YOU MODERATOR!! :))

how come he's on the republic ship? at the end of the game? i mega confuffled here... vandar is the yoda type dude?

doraks the orange guy...

twi'lek? is that vrook?

Dorak is the black human Jedi, Zhar is the Twi'lek, Vandar is the Yoda type and Vrook is the annoying white human.

But that does remind me....

If Revan was evil (as we can chose at the beginning of the game) then that means Vandar died in the Jedi Civil War not the Miraluka world. Is his death mentioned when talking to Vrook if you choose a DS Revan?

Archived